Chapter 31

".......(y/n)?..." Oikawa inches closer to me with a worried look.

I cant answer.

".... (Y/N) are you ok?" He asks. I try to compose myself, looking him dead in the eyes.

"NO. I AM CLEARLY NOT OK. PLEASE BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL." I yell, bursting into tears after.

He shuffles around in panic to find his phone. I notice him texting someone.

"STOP TEXTING AND BRING ME TO THE CAR!" I yell from the floor.

"OK OK JEEZ! ....don't gotta be such a baby about it..." he pouts.

"MY WRIST. IS. BROKEN.!!" I yell, kicking his legs.

"Ok Okkk!!!!!" He ducks down and flings me over his shoulder, ass in the air once again.

"Toru I swear to god, hold me properly or else." I say in my most threatening voice possible.

"Fine!" He sighs. Before putting me down though he slaps my ass.

"DUDE JUST BRING ME PLEASE. THIS REALLY HURTS!" I look at my hand that I'm holding up with my other hand.

We get to the car and drive towards the hospital, FINALLY getting there.

"I gave them your info, we just gotta wait now." Oikawa sighs, sitting in the chair beside me on the waiting room.

"Thank you." I roll my eyes. He looks at me with a sorry look then puts his hand on my knee and rubs circles with his thumb.

It felt pretty nice.

Until Iwazumi showed up.

"Um why the hell is he here?" I hiss at Oikawa.

"I invited him? Why? You guys are so mean to each other, I wanted you to be friends again!" He smiles like a poor innocent puppy.

Iwa takes a seat beside Oikawa, farthest away from me. Thank god.

"I don't want him here." I whispered into Oikawa's ear.

"Why not? Come on you guys should be close friends." He whispers back.
I look over Oikawa to see Iwa with a distant look, clearly uncomfortable.

"No. I don't want to be closer to him." I hiss. Oikawa gives me an offended look.

"Sometimes I wonder what goes on inside your head." He rolls his eyes.

"MY head? You wonder what goes on inside MY head??" I say a little louder.

"Yeah. All I want is for you to be friends with one of my friends. It isn't that hard. Why can't you just do one thing for me?" He sighs.

I go to answer but Iwa stands up and cuts me off.

"Well I don't wanna be here and it looks like I'm disrupting you so I'll be leaving." He slaps his thighs and gets going.

"See? Look what you did." Oikawa frowns.

"Oh shut up." I groan. He gives me a hurt look. A real hurt look. Like, tears in eyes, puppy dog, hurt.

Aw shit. I messed up.

He stands up and starts to leave.

"No Toru I didn't mean it I just don't feel like talking to people right now-" I get cut off when he turns around and gives me a huge hug.
"Thank god. I thought you were mad at me." He whispered on my neck.

"Toru. The wrist. It hurts." I sigh.

He lets go and gives me a smile.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We'll talk about Iwa later, sorry." He rubs the back of his neck.

The doctor soon let me get my wrist checked out... When I say soon I mean after HOURS of waiting.

"Yeah it's broken." The doctor said.

"Aw, sorry (y/n)." Oikawa frowned. I ruffled his hair with my other hand.

"It's ok, just don't do it again." I smiled.

The doctor but a cast on me, and we were off. The car ride was quiet, not an awkward quiet though. A peaceful one.

We finally get home after a long LONG night of waiting in the waiting room, AND I had to suffer that small amount of time that included Iwa-chan. I feel EXHAUSTED.

Oikawa opens our front door and stretches his arms up into the air.

"Come here baby." He whispers, picking me up and carrying me to my bed bridal style.

"Hmmm thanks." I whisper. My eyes are already closing. The dorms lights are all off.
Hold on, did he call me baby?

Before I fall asleep I smile. I like being called baby.

I wake up about 3 hours later in pure pain. My wrist felt cold and just hurt in general.
I didn't wanna wake up Oikawa so I leaned towards the end of the bed and slowly fell out. I turn around to see Oikawa laying there peacefully, looking as comfy as ever.

I giggle a bit then go to the bathroom to get some Tylenol. I try to open the bottle but drop it.

"Shit." I mutter under my breath.

"Hey what's up?" I hear Oikawa's voice from the door of the bathroom.

He's rubbing his eyes, hair all messed up and sweatpants a bit lower than usual. His shirt gone of course. He never sleeps with a shirt.
His voice sounded rough from sleeping.

"Uh, did I wake you up?" I ask. A twinge of guilt in my stomach.

"Nah, the bathroom light woke me up." He smirks.

That's still me lol.

He walks over and hugs me from behind.
"You doing alright?" He kisses my neck from behind me.

"Yeah, my wrist just hurts." I say, rubbing his hands.

"Ah, here let me help you with that." He lets go of me and picks up the Tylenol bottle, handing me a pill.

"I'll go get water ok? Sit on the toilet ok? I'll be right back." He speed walks out of the bathroom.

I smile to myself and sit down on the toilet.

He rushes back into the room with a glass of water. He put on a shirt too.

Disappointing. I liked him better without a shirt.

"Thank you!" I take the glass and go to take a sip, dropping it. It shatters on the ground.

"Oh, damn it." I say, standing up to sweep up the shards.

"Woah woah woah don't move. It's gonna be alright." He leaves the room and comes back with a broom.

"Man I am so powerless. I hate this!" I start tearing up. I always seem to get more emotional at night when I'm tired.

Oikawa sweeps up the shards quick and sits in front of me on the floor. He rubs circles on my knees.

"Look, you're gonna get through this and you'll be just fine. It'll only be a few months ok?" He smiles, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh. I cant even drink some water, imagine if I was pregnant." I start to cry. I step into the bathtub and have my breakdown. I chuckle to myself through the tears.

Oikawa's face goes red. BRIGHT red.

So does mine.

"Oh I mean-" I get all frazzled.

"No- actually, I think you'd be beautiful pregnant." He smiles, rubbing his thumb against my cheek to take away a tear.

"Hmmmm nobodies beautiful when they're pregnant." I tilt my head.

"Hmmmm well you'll change that." He smiles. "Now take your Tylenol so you can sleep. It's important." He grabs a PLASTIC cup and fills it with water, tilting it up for me.

"Thanks." I smile, feeling really tired again. Before he can respond I already had fallen asleep.

In the bathtub.

With Oikawa Toru by my side.

Manga at beginning: Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun