Chapter 21

"Ohhhh this is like Disneyland but without the Disney." Oikawa says in awe.
The feeling of his hands lightly squeezing my legs make my cheeks flush.

"Or the expensive ticket." I add.

"I'm rich so that doesn't matter." He smirks.

"PFFT- Rich my ass! You got me a chocolate bar for my birthday!" I karate chop his head.

"Um, that chocolate bar happened to be your FAVOURITE! And it was more than 2 dollars." He points a finger in the air.

"Yeah it was good. No argument there." I nod while running my hands through his locks.
The softness of his hair is ADDICTING!

"Oh that one looks fun." I point to a ride with the word "YO-YO" hung over it.

"Yeah that doesn't look too sickening." Oikawa shivers under me and we make our way to the ride.

"So, who do you think Yachi's gonna get with?" I ask as we wait in the back of the line.

"Um, I think the real question is who SUGA's gonna get with." Oikawa answers.

"Oh damn I didn't think of that." I tap my chin in thought.

"I know. I'm a genius." He rubs my calves.

OH GOD. THIS MANS HANDS ARE SO SOFT.

HOW?

BRO THEY'RE SOFTER THAN A BABY'S ASS!

"Uh-uhuh." I agree, trying not to burst out into a nervous/flustered giggle attack.
I grab my hair and put it over my mouth, trembling.

"Are you good? You're shaking." Oikawa says from under me.

"Hm? Me? Yeah all is good." I answer, dropping my hair with a huge smile on my face.

Once we get close to the end of the line Oikawa puts me down beside him.

"My bets on Daichi." He says out of nowhere.

"Bet?" I ask confused.

"For who Suga gets with. I think it's gonna be Daichi. I mean just think about it, that time we went to raid their fridge, Suga was clearly getting action." He crosses his arms in thought.

"Hmmm true, BUT that could've been Yachi, and Suga seems to be the kind of guy who likes soft girls." I argue.

"Hmm not sure. If he gets with Daichi though you owe me something." He smiles in my direction, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Deal. Same here." I put my pinky out and he laughs, wrapping his pinky around mine.

It's finally our turn to get on the ride.

Oikawa grabs my waist and boosts me up into a chair.

Fire.

My waist felt like it was on FIRE.

"I could've done that myself, thank you." I hiss, slapping him away, trying my best to hide my smile.

"Really? Cuz you're hella short and you're blushing." He winks and kisses me on the cheek, making me almost pass out.

One of my veins was gonna pop or something.

He gets in his own little chair thing beside me and the ride takes off. We go in slow circles as if we were on swings. Very chill.

"This is really nice with the lights." I say, the summer night air blowing through my hair and face. He doesn't answer and I turn around to see him with his phone.

"OI! WHATS THAT!?" I yell, lunging towards him.

"Wow wow calm down little lady. I just thought you looked pretty is all." He shrugged, showing me the picture he took. I did look pretty cute tbh.

"...Send that to me..." I mutter.

"What?" He asks, clearly wanting me to repeat it louder even though he heard it.

"SEND IT TO ME!" I yelled in his face.

"Sure why not." He sticks his tongue out at me.

"I actually hate you." I groaned.

"Yeah whatever. I'm sure if I asked you to make out with me right this second you wouldn't hesitate." He says with a lifted eyebrow.

"You don't need to like someone to make out with them." I roll my eyes.

"So your saying you would make out with me?" He gives me an evil grin, resting his arm on the side of his swing closest to me, leaning towards me.

"Well-erm... I-" I shut my mouth and stare at the ground which is a few feet beneath us.

"That's what I thought." He takes my hand. My hand? Oh dear god. He entwines his fingers in mine and casually keeps his gaze on me.

I whip my head to look in the other direction, my face bright red. I put my free hand over my mouth and nose to hide as much blush as I can.

I turn around to see him still staring at me. He squeezes my hand waiting for a reaction.

I finally close my hand around his, making a HUGE smile plaster on his face.

"You- uh. You have soft hands." I mutter.

"Hm? What was that?" He asks. I know he heard me because his face went a little pink when I said it. He's just playing another prank on me.

"You have soft hands." I repeated quietly.

"hmmmmmmm?~" He almost sang. What's the point? I mine as well just scream it at the top of my lungs.

"YOU HAVE SOFT HANDS!" I literally scream as loud as I possibly can. He laughs a bit then kisses my knuckles.

"I hear you the first time." He smiles.

"Bitch." I roll my eyes and flick his forehead.

"LANGUAGE!" He gasps sarcastically.

"oh sorry dad." I roll my eyes.

He freezes up then looks the other way. There's no way he was actually shut up by that insult... no it's something else.

OH I GET IT.

I smirk to myself and decide to mess with him a little.

I trace little shapes on his hand slowly, looking up to him with a pouty face.

"Daddyyy?~" I lick my lips.

He turns around with a beet red face.

"W-what?" He asks.

Did he really just respond to "daddy"?

"Um nothing I didn't think i'd get this far honestly." I chuckle. He lets out a sigh and then squeezes my hand again.

"That was hot." He smirks at me. I yank my hand out of his and cross my arms.

"N-NO!" I yell.

"No isn't a good argument." He sings, poking my arm.

"Well it is right now." I say sternly.

"Um...no." He smiles.

"SEE!? YOU JUST USED NO AS AN ARGUMENT!" I yell with my tongue sticking out, pointing at him.

"Ok ok you got me." He pulls his hands up defensively.

Damn right I got him.

I hope it was hot! There's no way I'm ever gonna call him daddy ever again!
NO. WAY. IN. HELL!