Chapter 11: Power

After everything that happened on that night, I just didn't have the energy to get out of bed or even go to school to see my friends. I was too hurt and still numb to do anything. I felt so depressed. Yet, I still had to go back home. At least I didn't have to see my dad because I kept myself locked away in my room.

These couple of days went by so slow but felt like they were passing by so fast. I guess that was because I spent those days staying up at night and sleeping during the day. My sleep schedule was now messed up.

I didn't even have the energy to text my friends. And I could tell my phone was blowing with with text notifications.

7 missed messages and 5 missed calls from Sam.

19 missed messages and 10 missed calls from Ava.

14 missed messages and 8 missed calls from Luke.

11 missed messages and 9 missed calls from Peter.

29 missed messages and 12 missed calls from Danny.

I even had 9 missed messages and 4 missed calls from Harry.

But I think out of all of them, Danny was the most worried. But I don't have the heart to text him or the others just yet. I also just felt like Danny wouldn't want to hear from me after ignoring him. But not on purpose. At least, sometimes. I just didn't feel like talking to anyone.

I'm still confused, scared, upset, numb, etc. Any emotion that can make you feel down in the dumps.

And I don't blame anyone. Not even Norman.

However, I blame my dad. He's at fault for everything. He's at fault for why my mental state is like this. He ruined everything. And I want him to feel the same pain that I'm feeling.

But it's just like what Spider-Man said. If I do that, then I'm no better than him.

So I'm not going to. But I am, however, gonna give him a piece of my mind! I'm done being nice!

I got up from my bed, pushing the covers off of my body as I did so. My vision blurred from the sudden whiplash but I quickly shook that off and stomped my way out of my room and down the hallway.

I was beyond livid. I don't care is I was gonna make a scene. I don't care that I'm still in my pajamas. I'm giving my so called 'father' a lesson whether he wants it or not.

I didn't care whether he was busy or not. I barged right in, slamming the doors to his office opened. Fortunately, he was there, sitting at his desk.

"Aria. What is the meaning of th-"

"SHUT IT! I will be the one speaking! You talk until you're spoken to. Carlos Warren." I said his name with venom dripping in each syllable. He even looked taken aback a bit. Good.

He looked at me with confusion written all over his face. But I could see in his eyes that he was worried. I don't know why though. He's never been scared of me.

But knowing that my body was raging and pumping blood full of hatred, he can probably tell this won't be like our normal fights.

"You!" I pointed at him and slowly started to walk up to his desk. "You are the monster! It should've been you! Not Norman! You should've been turned into the Goblin! Not! Norman!" I screamed at him.

My body was shaking. Either from the anxiety attack rising up or from the intense anger I felt. I felt hot and sweaty, yet my breath came out bitches and shuddered as if I was cold.

I still felt numb and weak, but the anger I felt was powering me. I felt light all of a sudden. My vision blurred into a white haze a little before going back to normals and blurring again. My racing heart didn't help with this either. All I heard was my heart thumping and ringing in my ears.