Chapter Forty Two

Halos, My dearest bucketing readers and here's another chap as promised 😘

Please, don't forget to vote and comment.
Share, also💞💞

And, my face reveal would definitely be up today after this chapter because I want to and... I feel it's been delayed too much so, leggo 💃💃

Lastly, enjoy😇

Picture of Noah above
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

~°NOAH'S POV°~

I toss to the right side of the bed, forcefully squeezing my pillows to my ears. Not long, I toss to the left again, squeezing the pillows harder against my ears and hating the noises that reach my ears. It worsens as it keeps increasing and fed up, I stand up, getting into my clogs and putting on my shirt. I open the door in anger and walk downstairs, meeting Mum and George in a serious quarrel. He's about to hit my Mum when I arrive just in time.

"Hold it, George!" I yell at him and he turns.

"Get back up there. This is none of your concern," he says and Mum stands, petrified but still standing her ground as she breathes heavily and tears water her eyes.

"She just left the hospital. Be a man or you are getting the fuck out of my Dad's home. You have no right whatsoever to be here!" I warn sternly and he comes up to me.

"Leave him, Noah!" Mum yells.

"Leave him? For what?" I ask in disbelief. "And you, I want you out by tomorrow. I am  damn serious about this, George. Leave my family alone!" I say, pointing a finger at him in all seriousness.

"Ever since you got to this house, there's been nothing but problems and worse, you're a curse. I'd rather kill you right now than let you breathe another second in this house!" I thunder in anger.

He laughs out loud and stares at me, making me seem like a fool in his eyes till I raise my hand and send an aching blow right across his nose. He falls to the ground immediately and I see blood escape his nose. He touches it and his eyes widen, creasing his brows while I watch the anger through his veins but not even a bit moved.

"You bastard! How dare you!" he yells, coming for me. He reaches for my stomach but I hold his hand mid air, angrily sending punches at his groin, stomach and finally landing him on the floor, coughing in pity.

All the memories of pain and injuries he inflicted on Mum reappears in my mind and I want to kill him so bad but Mum holds me back. "Mum, what are you doing?" I ask, struggling from her grip but unwilling to hurt her. "Mum, let me kill him!"

"You cannot kill him. You can't kill George, Noah. Please, don't. You don't want to do this," she begs and I can't believe it.

"What are you saying, Mum? I badly want to kill this motherfucker off. He deserves so much more than death. Mum, leave me!" I yell, struggling from her hold and he speaks up while attempting to stand.

"Why don't you leave your boy alone? Tell him everything. Stop the lies, Ellen," he says and all the more I get angry at his words.

"Shut up!" I yell.

"Tell him, Ellen. Tell him the real reason Richard died. Don't be a coward, just like Richard! Tell your son the truth," he says.

"What truth?" I ask, turning to Mum. "Mum, what truth is he talking about?" I ask, fear engulfing me as her eyes water once again. "Mum, is there something I should know?" I ask but she doesn't reply. The anger rises in me and I thunder "What truth, Mum?!"