Chapter Thirteen

This chapter is dedicated to flowersandbooks16 Go check her out. She won the mini contest on my message board yesterday. Look out for more. ❤

Akum's picture above!

~°NOAH°~

I spray my perfume, perfect my hair and smile to the mirror. I pick up my phone and run downstairs to the kitchen for mum.

"I'll be leaving for the party," I say with a smile, placing a little peck on her cheek I reckon will leave even a smudge of foundation on my lip.

"You are leaving by 8: 40 in the night for a party?" she sighs, looking heavenward. "Do you want to get killed?" she asks worriedly as she places the pot of meat on the fire, staring palely at me.

"Mum..I already told you.." I plead and just then a call comes in from her phone. I'm guessing it's aunt Rose.

"Your aunt Rose.... Please leave!" she thunders and I smirk, walking out of the house.

"Thanks!" I yell and close the door.

The driver is already in the car and I hop on the passenger seat and he starts the car.

"Israel's place," I say to him and he drives off.

We reach the party in twenty minutes and I hop off and he drives away. I look around and just then, I hear a thunder of noise from the backyard and Israel's body walking to me.

"Hi," I say with a smile.

"Hey! You made it," he says and we do our bro hug, fist bumping and slamming our chests together.

"Come on, let's go," he ushers and I move with him to the backyard.

Everything I set my eyes on has Israel written over it. From the neon theme with glowing bulbs, cigarette stands at every corner, hot towels for God knows who, a table at the end with varieties of pastries and our talented prosti's at one end of the pool, moving their bodies with the rhythm of the music that is on.

Madu by kizz Daniel.

Israel tosses me some shorts and I grab them, headed to the restroom by the corner. I change into the black coloured shorts and have my clothes hung on a hanger.

"Let's par - tey!!!" Neto yells in excitement and gulps down one shot of vodka.

I look around and neither Abim nor Chantelle nor even Waje is around. Not to talk of her annoying brother, Ozor.

Nonetheless, I jump into the pool and everyone just chills out.

Abim°~

"Where are you people now?" I ask in worry, looking at the mess I created in my room.

"Downstairs," Abim replies and my heart jumps in excitement. I hear the gates open and In some minutes, I have an excited Abim jumping on my bed.

"I missed you so much!" I say, hugging her tightly.

"You missed o! Anyways, Chantelle is here," she says and Chantelle comes walking in.

"Shanny!!!!!!!" I scream in over secreted adrenaline and jump on her body. We chuckle heartily and hug.

"And one more person..." Abim mention once again.

"Who?" I ask, stretching my head and looking at my door.

"Waje," she says with a smile and a girl comes walking in. I must admit. She is really pretty and  has those gorgeous eyes. Her skin looks tanned and her hair is definitely not Nigerian. I wonder who she is.