Chapter Sixty Three

SALLAH UPDATE!!😃😃

Hello Wattpaders... Crimson Readers... My Bucket Empire.... What is up with Y'all....

Happy Sallah to my Muslim Readers. Lots of love from Abuja☺

To the rest of us,I hope we all enjoy this chapter❤❤❤❤❤

Let's give it up for gracefulgreene_
Your comments broke my ribs... Literally😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love you❤😙😙😙

Song for this chapter is Forever by Gyakie...Ft. My hubby, Omah Lay. Video below.....⬇⬇⬇

Much Love, More kisses😙😙😙 And let's get down to the chapter alreadyyyy... I promised frequent updates.... Yeah😑😑

Check out the Youtube vid above..

~°AKUM'S POV°~

It's one thing to be in love and another to be completely in love. Soaked in it, drenched toe from head with no intention of getting out and fully aware it's dangerous but then, nobody really cares.

The last few weeks, I've fallen completely in love. Funny, how people claim they're in love but somehow can't do anything to prove it.

The past few weeks, I've had an M16 pointed to the faces of two bitches. One, my best friend and the other, someone I'd perceived to have a thing with Noah. I should get an Oscar for the most perfect girlfriend. An Oscar because it's so easy to act like one, meanwhile my insecurities almost had guns pointed directly at the faces of mere suspects.

Ivy Lana.

That's her name. 5'1, caramel coloured skin, natural brown eyes, seventeen years old. Former student of Royal Dawson High before she got expelled. Has been a bartender and owner of lots of crappy jobs. I've seen her around Noah a couple of times and finally confronted her in the streets. I can tell she decided to stay away but what I'm not sure of is if she told on me.

I had one of the most dangerous weapons pointed at my bestfriend becajse of a boy. She lied she had nothing with him but her diary contrasted. Touché.

It's weird how we haven't said a word since that day and honestly, I'm okay leaving it like that. Not like her words are oxygen or she could hand me a billion dollars if I asked.

As for Noah, he's been in my head for what I know to be the longest time. We've made love more than A's, no doubt about that. Since his birthday party, something attracted me more to him and repeled me against others.

All I look forward to is his breath against mine at the end of the day, his scent lingering in my body as long as the next morning and my fingers through his hair everytime he leans over for a kiss.

I can't count how many parties of Dad's I declined to have Noah over. How many hours of sleep I've deprived myself of and how many times I fell sick all because he wasn't around with me. I'm obsessed.

"Get ready for school,"

That was Aunt Zara. For years, I always wanted Mum to be the one to say it to me every morning, but now it's quite impossible. Nnow, she's dead. Dead to me.

She got a divorce with Dad and it hurt more than I expected it to. I told her not to leave the house but it was quite impossible. She moved away and gave me an address I could find her. Turns out, she just lied to me, the millionth time. It was just bare land. A deserted area. No houses, no nothing and that's how I lost every trail of my own Mum in my life.