Chapter Twenty Nine

Hello! Welcome again! Who's still awake?

Anyways, this chapter is specially dedicated to Teefabulous I appreciate you reading my books. Why don't you join us on this very journey! You're always welcome ❤❤❤❤❤

Second, y'all know your author is crazy and the only thing remaining is to add her in Lagos asylum along with Falz 😂😂😂😂
Anyways.... Guess who saw Laycon today! Me!! On the road sha... But still, congratulate me on my seeing of Laycon's posh cars.
Thank you, thank you 💖

Let's get down to it!

AKUM°~
My secrets are extraordinary,
They are beautiful.

All through the way down to the park, neither Noah, nor Aunt Zara, nor I have said a word. I mean, who would want to say a word in such a tight, annoyingly severe situation?

Definitely not me!

Aunt Zara checks out the park while Noah and I just sit at a corner, not saying a word to each other. I admire what she does. I mean, she plans events, gets to enjoy the job and at the end, get paid. Like... Perfect!

"I think I might spend a couple of hours here. Why don't you two hang out or something?" she says and winks at me twice. Not to Noah's notice, though.

I knew she was going to do this!

"Don't worry, we can - "

"Here. Take this and hang out in the movies or a party or something. I'd recommend the cinema. So, what do you say? Awesome right? Bye!" she says hurriedly and runs off. She just betrayed her own niece! At least she left me with ten thousand naira...

I hate you!

Slowly, I turn to Noah and he just stands there, staring at a magazine. He has been on that magazine since we got here and I doubt he's still looking at it. He's just looking for a way to avoid me. Hmph!

"So, are you - "

"Where to?" he asks, standing up with a smile as he dumps the magazine on the table. I don't fail to realize the durag he has on today which makes him a ton more cute.

"Novare cinema?" I ask.

"Game," he replies and we walk out of the park and take a little stroll down the side walk.

No, we don't hold hands. Neither do we say a thing to each other until he decides to ruin the legacy I managed to build.

"Akum!"

"Mm?" I reply, wondering where the balls to talk to me suddenly came from.

"You look beautiful," he says with a smile.

"And that's supposed to be an apology abi you're trying to feel cute?" I ask and hiss loudly.

He laughs.

"No, I know I'm cute. But... I don't think you know how beautiful you look," he says and turns to me with a grin.

"Whatever!" I roll my eyes, trying my hardest to prevent the red cheeks that is coming my way.

"You're blushing!" he says and laughs, pointing his finger at me.

"No! I am not!" I say angrily, moving at a faster pace than he is.

"Okay then. Lemme take a picture!" he says and pulls out a little cute camera from his waist bag and sets it.

"No! Noah don't snap me!" I yell angrily, trying to run away. We are in the middle of the road for God's sake! Literally....