Chapter Forty Seven

This chapter is dedicated to ruboftommy Thanks for your votes.... And Chocolateyyyy13 Thanks for your votes and comments on my book. It means a lot. I know there are tons of people I need to shout out, but will do as we go on...💞

Song for this chapter is Tire by Mayorkun💞🔥

Picture of Jamal above...
Decided to use Joeboy as Jamal because most of the times, I imagine him as..🤗🤗
And, I'll be updating my cast list soon!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

~°WAJE'S POV°~

Everyone settles down and once again, I grab my phone to text the love of my life. At least I can escape the ruckus Shade is causing. I don't understand what her problem is and why Noah is letting Akum drink. Well, it's quite obvious she doesn't, and I'm pretty sure all this would definitely not end well... At all.

                                                      Waje
                         I'm running impatient, babe

Jamal
I know, I missed you too...

                                                     Waje
                                When will you be back?

Jamal
How about now, boo?

                                                      Waje
         You joke took much. Be serious nau...

Jamal
Come on, come outside the house.

                                                         Waje
              You don't even know where I'm at

Jamal
It's Abim's birthday today, so come on now. You know I hate waiting...

                                                           Waje
              I swear I'll kill you if this is a joke!

Jamal
Nathan's white Bugatti does look nice...

I scream so loud at his text and I can't believe it. Is he really outside? No way!

"What's wrong?" Matthew asks and I watch them all stare at me in surprise, waiting for my mouth to drop an answer to his question .

"Just a second," I reply and stand up, excitedly leaving the room. I open the doors and my heart skyrockets as I set my eyes on Jamal. He looks even better tonight. He has on a plain white jalabiya and black strides, his mouth curving into a smile as he looks up from his phone and sets his eyes on me.

"Babe!" I yelp in excitement, not moving from my position. I'm in surprise, and I just assess him for a moment.

You know that feeling when excitement is an understatement for what you feel? When you've been through so much and you've finally found what you've lost for so long. When you can't even explain your own excitement. It's explicit.

That's how I feel setting my eyes on Jamal and I can barely move, barely breathe, barely talk. I just stare, bewildered by his presence. It's like a dream.