29-Sex Pill

John's POV :

"Hell yes!" Aaron scream out loud all of a sudden.
I look at him with confusion.. What happened to him? He was typing on his  phone and  screaming in my office.

Aaron give me a guilt face "oh, men. Sorry. I was just became to much excited!"

I raise my one brow "What make you so much excited, you start screaming like a crazy men."

"lt is nothing ...I will  a go out with a girl" saying it as neglected way.

"A girl? You always call them chik. Now I am interested to know your girl"

"She is not my girl. We are into something serious!"

"Really? But I think it is serious. Anyway, what can we expect from you! never serious with anybody! Hey I saw the news, that you pee on your pant?"

"I went to a restaurant for meetings and a glass of water fell on my pant"

"Haha. I thought you really pee on your pant but you could have changed that one if you call your secretary for this, then why didn't you change it. Or you wanted be the news headline"

Aaron was smiling on his own. What is  happening, is he had ghost with him.
"I am  going to get reward for this"

"A reward for peeing on pant?

Whatever! So tell me what happened to Stella? Roya 's friend? You guys talked, you show interest for her !"

Aaron sit properly and said with nervous voice "I don't talk to her after that. She is  not my type & she is white girl. You know me, I am more interested in black women like Roya!"

What the fuck! Did he just mention Roya.
I grab his collar "What do you mean by Roya.! She is your sister in law. Keep your dirty mind in your pocket if i hear anything about Roya, I will punch you in your face!"

"Cool down men. It just slipped from my tongue. And you guys are not also a real couple. That was a business marriage. Stop being so possessive!" yanking out of my grab

"yeah. But we are married. After some day, when misunderstanding will clear up  and we will become real couples.. So keep distance from her"

"what if...." he get up from his chair and said "she run away with me?" He run from my office

Son of devil!

He now call me on my phone.
What does he want now!
"Hey men. I just forget to tell you something. I thorw a party on my house. So you and your wife is invited. And I was thinking, I should also invite Roya friend too. What do say?"

"at least you will spare Roya's tail"

"jealous men! You are doing this on me but what about Stone. He is her boss and also want her"

"I forgot about that bull. Don't worry Roya is not giving him a chance. So you want me to manage Stella's numbers for you??"

"no. Tell Roya to invite her !"

" Okey. Do you want her number, I can manage that from roya "

". I have her number. I will just gonna invite her on friendly purposes. Not anything eles!"

"huh! You are seeing some one eles??"

"Maybe!"

"what do you mean maybe! Keeping secrets from me"
"I have to keep secret from you. Don't ask anything about this. It is complicated. I will tell you some day"

"Okey! Bye."

"see you at party"
Now I am feeling something fishy. Why Aaron is keeping secrets from me. He never did that!