33- Back Off Stone 🙃🤣

Roya POV :

Between me and John nothing changed. We even stop talking much. Since we both were busy. In this season Johnson Industry and Stones company are on competition. Being in rival company, I can see John is really good at his work. He beat Stone company so many time. Gain so many awards also,but this time Mr. Stone have also plan well. I think this time STONE company will gonnaaa got contract. But who knows! What will happen at the game.!!

I got my things from my office,When I came out from my cabin . I got a call from Mr. Stone. At this time, it is now end of office hour.ughh,,I don't want any work. But, I am his secretary.i can not say it.

I took my bag. And headed to his cabin. He is looking so happy.

"hello. Mr. Stone. Do you want something!"

He give me a smile" We got the deal. I get the call! "
He was so happy. I am also happy for for him, we got the contract but I am still not happy. I also wanted this deal to be in our company. But I am not happy. . I did not even give him a smile back.
Maybe because, I see how hardwork john done to get this contact. I am feeling so bad now.

Mr. Stone said "so. I want to give you a treat from myself. I want to celebrate this victory of mine with you! So we are going out for a dinner"

I don't want to go with him. I want to be with John. I want to conford him.
"Mr. Stone,i am actually busy. My friend is waiting for me. We make a plan. So sorry. Maybe some other day. I can not decline her. Sorry Mr Stone."

"oh it is Okey. Not a big deal. You make a plan before. Okey!" I can see he is little hurt.
I careless. I will go out with him later.
This time John need me more by His side.
I call a cab. I practically run to the room. Here my husband is half on the bed and half on the floor. He is still wearing his formal suit. He is still wearing his shoes also .

He is maybe too tried. What is he feeling now! Too bad he did not get the contact, now he look all messy.

I changed clothes and go to him. I took off his shoes. I try hard to make him settle on bed. Ufff, he is heavy. What he eat, he should loss some weight. His one hand weight is so like 2 tons.
His suit may cause him trouble to sleep. I open his suit botton to take it off. When suddenly he got my hand.
He rub his eyes with other hand and said "what are you doing?"
"taking off your coat"
"are you takeing advantage of mine in sleeping state. You are so bad girl. You should tell me that, I will give myself to you baby."
Baby! Is he just call me baby and when did I take advantage of him!! I am just helping him.

He jump out of bed. Why is he so excited. He go to the closet.
Who cares! Go to hell. I covered myself in to white shits of bed. It is too cold. My head is out of it only

He came out from closet without shirt. Showing his perfect body. Why he is not wearing shirt.it is cold.

He has the most brightest smile on his face. Why is smiling like a creep?My eyes were popping out of its sockets. He is so handsome. I want
A look at his chest. I don't know why, but now I am feeling hot. He look hot. He is displaying himself to me. Is he trying to seduce me! Then, he is going on the right path. I am melting by his hotness.

"ehmm. You will get cold. Wear something!"

"no! I am feeling hot. Do you feel the same?" He try to act like he is really feeling hot. He came close to bed and sit on his side

"no. It is cold" but my eyes is still on his body. How can I control myself not stare at him. Since he is looking so delicious. It is bad roya! You are thinking it wrong.
Change the subject!

"I heard that you did not get the Contact John. You really did hard work. Why you didn't get it!"

He look at me and his mood became off. I was just thoughtfull yar. Do not give me that look. I am just asking.