10- Kick Of Defense

Roya's pov :

I was shocked by his actions that night. He kissed me. he tries to do........ So embarrassing. I have stayed away from him. I know he was drunk. I am glad he did not proceed with what he was doing!

What if he does it again? How could we stay away we live under the same roof ?? Yeah I will watch some defense videos to tackle such disasters.

Yeah, that is a great idea... I am so smart. Now I want to pat my shoulder.
I was in my office watching a defense video, some Marshall moves, etc. Some quick tips to tackle women's issues. I have done my all work.

2 hours later:

Oh, I am tired. I watched many videos. I can help myself if I am ever stuck in such problems with Mr. Robin. He nowadays starts acting strange...

My inner voice said I am a disturbing thing for him. Why are you thinking about him? Did not he make things clear? So stop assuming... But what he did? It's just a mistake, he was intoxicated...
Yeah. That's it...
"what you doing Roya?" I hear a male voice. Oh, it is Mr stone. I stand up from my chair and went to obtain him
"Nothing! Mr stone. I am done with my work for today. Do you want anything? Why do you arrive here? you should call me, I would have come to your office?"
"OH don't worry. I just came here to raise a question about our relationship?"
I was confused but said yes to proceed.
"yes"
"do you like me?"
"of course. I like you. You are such a nice person and a very good bo...." I can not complete my phrase. He just shoves me to the chair and wants to kiss me but I kick his main part. He kneels in pain. After all, I watched the defense video for the entire 2 hrs. It helped.
I inquired him" what you are attempting to fulfill you beast? "

He is in pain. I can see it after 2 minutes he stood up and replied" you said you like me? Why did you do that? It hurts. Noone does such things with me ever. "

I also heard him cursing me in a murmur
"I like you as the boss, not some additional way"
"I believed it was a signal"
"What rubbish, It is no signal. I names it, good manners of talking"
"I.. I.."
"It's true you oppress your employees"

" I like you so much. I am not harassing you. Do not abominate me. I was kinda attempting to make things with you"

"look Mr stone, every girl will fall for you but not me I am now other property."
"you are committed?"
"yeah kind of. I do not hate you. we can still forget about it and work together. I will consider it as a mistake "
"I do not need that!"
"so?" I thought he will fire me.

"I am rich. Who are you committed to.?reject him and come to me. I will treat you like a queen!" Look at him fully into himself.

"that is enough, did you think I am a gold digger? Do you know my full name ?"
"no. But I choose to make you mine"
"My full name is Roya knight. I am not an impoverished girl who will fell in your arms just for money. If you ever aim what you did today! You will regret your stunt."

"you are from knight family. Then why are you working here?" He was shocked . I can see it in your eyes.
"I fought with my family and decided to start a job."
"OK. But I like you. Please evaluate my request again." he announced that and go out of my office.
Ohh what is this? Why is everyone doing such things to me? But I smile in mind that I kick Mr stone so hard.

Now I also practice my defense lesson. I can also try it on John if he tries such things on me. After so many hours. Finally, I can go home. So I was waiting outside of the office for a cab. I got a cab and a call from my bestie Stella.

I said "hello"
"you bicth, why didn't you call me. It's too many days since we do not talk. You forget me after marriage. Did he satisfy you that much you forgot me? Not even a single call? did he fucking you all day that you didn't get time to at least talk to me? I was busy in the exam that doesn't mean you just forgot me like that!" she is shouting like a madwoman.
"your exam is important so I guessed I should not disturb you!"

"do say fib. I know you are devouring a moment with your husband. Doing...." I cut off her word. If starts she never stops.
"no. Do not imagine anything. It's an arranged marriage and also business contact"
"what? Business contract? he is too hot if he is not your husband I would try on him. "
I said in an angry voice "you can aim now also. Go date him."
"OK, I am sorry now tell me what you guys doing nowadays. What did you do on your first night?" she never stops pulling my legs. But this time I am not embarrassed because we did not do anything.
"it's a business marriage. He does not like me. He said I am not his type. He feels disturbed when I am around him and so many things. We live in a separate room. I stay in my room, he stays in his room. We do not talk much. My father offers him, if he marries me, he will give half of his property and the greedy Johnson Robin accepts the offer. I did not get it why my father has done that with me. I don't talk to him either."
"holly shit uncle did not this. I can not understand it. Why would he do that? maybe your stepmom did some spell on uncle. You are telling to me now! Why did not you call me earlier? You are in a slum. "

"I don't want to bother you. And you will become tense because of me. Your exam is ahead of yours so I think I shall wait for the right time" I told her with a soft voice.
"oh my God, Roya. Do not be sad. Everything will be alright. I am coming back tomorrow."

" Really! That will great, at least I can have you on my side and can talk to you. OK! I will be waiting "
"but, I send you a thing. Do not be mad. I thought you are happy so I send a night grown for you to you know. It cost me good. So wear it. do not throw it into the dustbin. Love you"

"you are crazy. Love you too, see you soon" I cut the call and going to upstairs. When I switched on the light in my room I see a man sitting on my bed. I scream as loud as I can. I was terrified. I see John sitting on my bed.
"what are you doing here? " I throw a quick question.
"Why did you shout? I was waiting for you."
"why?"
"to talk."
" We have nothing to talk about. I am tired. I do not want to talk" I want to ignore him.
He shows me his both hands,
"I can massage. You know right? I will massage you. You will feel good." with a smirk on his face. I understand what he means. last night's memory hit me. He is coming along to me. I take back steps and my back hits the wall. He held two arms on the wall and come so close to me. I push him but no use. So I kick him in his place with a smile on my face.
He kneels and rubbing it.

I go away from him. "stay away from me. Or else you will lose the ability to produce babies "
Controlling his state he stands up and said "it will be your loss" my cheek becomes red with his comment.
I got the courage and said "you are not the only man on this planet"
"yes but only men for you to fu..."
He was about to finish his line. We heard a knock. It rose. Thank God. I am safe. I do not have to hear his dirty talk. Rose said "is everything alright?
"
I said, " no"
Jonh want to cover what happened so
He said, "she saw a spider that why
She screams. Nothing else, Go to your work Rose "
I added "John you should also go" with a smile on my face.
He was going out of my room he whispers "that is not the end."
When he left I shut the door and feel relief.
I changed myself and go to bed.

John pov:

She kicks me so hard. She did that! She is becoming so cunning I have to give her a lesson. I go to her room to talk and she did this. I want to touch her so badly. She is becoming hard to catch. I will see you tomorrow my wild cat.
I go to sleep after changing my dress