32-Metting Of Stella &Aaron (part-3)

Stella pov ☢️🕸️☢️🕸️☢️

Aaron said "only for you, I am now in danger. If John find me, He will kill me. He call me yesterday and cursed me nonstop. He said when he will get me, he will also do the same with me."

I said lazily "He will only give you, sex pill. What's the big deal! You will drink it!"

Aaron said "what do you mean? Sex pill, you know what sex pill do, don't you?"

Stella said "yes. I know what it does. So.. You will be turn on, what 's the big deal."

Aaron jaw dropped on floor.
He said " He also said he will tie me up after that. He will shoot a video and hear my scream! I Can not fuck, it will be painful! You will not understand, since you don't know how painful it is!"

I move from my chair and came near to him. I said" Excuse me! You are worried you can not fuck because you are going to tied up ! You are not worried that I give you a condition that you can not cheat on me. Really! "

He then give me a smirk. I mean, why he give me smirk. I want to maul his face. I am angry.

He said" If I were with you that time on sex Pills, you will let me do whatever I want?by that I will not cheat promise "He touch his throat.

Dirty mind!
I said" dream about it. I am not that type of girl who will thorw herself because you are my so called Boyfriend. But I am making it clear, I am never ever going to sleep with you! I will only give myself to whom I will love from my heart. "

He said" yeah! And who is that love from heart? NICK?? He is a loser who stole another men women. I heard it from John.He proposed ROYA in front of him. "

I said aggressive" do not talk such things about him. He didn't knew that she is married. He would never do that. He is too good to..... "

He cut me off in middle" Fuck him! I really don't care, what he do! You said you will not talk about him, if I win the dare! And where is my reward? "

Now I said nervously" ehmm. I.... "

" no excuses. I want my kiss now on my lips now. come on baby ! "He pull me closer to his arms

He is looking at my lips. That look of his eyes was unknown for me. I never see him, looking at me like this. I don't know what his eyes have Love or Lust.
But I really don't care. I want to fell in love. Now I don't want to be alone. I want someone to be my side. He is really not my type, he is exactly opposite of my likes. But now I like his everything. His eyes, his smile, his dirty jokes, his messy hair, his clothing style, his speaking style, his looks also. He is damn perfect. I always wonder, why I did not fell for bad boy, they are really awesome. Why? My heart fell for Nick!

Love is blind I know. He supports my silly ides also. He do what I tell him to, not blindly,but he agree.
He snap me out from my thoughts
He said "do not tell me, you are thinking about nick! Here is my lips, think about them and please throw nick of mind when you are with me. Only think about me!"
He is not completely wrong, I was thinking about nick but also about him. I was thinking about him. I can not tell him that.
" Okey. I will not! I have to kiss you in here? "
" are you afraid? I can book a hotel room if you want? "
" do you think, i am dumb? There is lots of people. In here, I am safe to kiss you. But in hotel room what if you take advantage of mine!"
"what if you take advantage of mine! You are a naughty girl. I am also afraid to go alone with you in hotel room"

"Okey. You should be scared. I am Devil. So, I was thinking you don't want any kiss?"
"who says I don't want kiss. I want more than a kiss.now kiss me Stella. I am waiting "
"why do not you close your eyes?"
"I will not. I want to see your face while you kiss me"
Whatever! I am a brave girl. What will a kiss cost me! I saw many romantic series.
I went my lips to his eyes but my heart start beating fast. His eyes just enjoying my nervousness. I start sweating never thought a kiss will also make me weak.
I can not do it.
I was going back to seat and thinking I can not do this.
So he take the control and press his lips on mine. His soft sweet lips.

I feel his lips on mine . It was so sudden. He hold my head and I can feel his lips moving . His tongue is exploring my mouth. This kiss became hot. I was feeling extremely hot. He broke the kiss when I was out of air. AFTER his kiss, I start taking air. That was.... I do not know, that some thing I never feel in my life ever.
I can his ear become red.
Now I am feeling shy! I am also blushing. I can show him that.!

The air become heavy.
I want to hide my face. He was giving me his dirty smirk. I hate his smirk.
I have to change the topic...

"so... What is John telling you? Did he do something wrong with my innocent friend!"
"I don't know.when he call me, he start cursing me on phone and I cut his call. I have to save my ass from him so I will not going to meet him for some day!"
"oh! So tell me is John is curious? I mean is he find out thing out of curiosity!"
"I don't know. But he is so much possessive about his things."

I was thinking some things in my devil mind "oh. It will do my work. Okey"
"why are you so much interested about him?"
"what can I do! He is hot, good looking rich"
"I am also hot, good looking and rich."
"but I really like him more then you! Really if he is not husband of my friend, I would try my luck on him. He is so dashing!" just teasing him.

"you know, some time I thought,
You are more like me. When I go on date with woman, I always check out other women. Are you taking revenge or something for what I did in past!"
Jealous!

I said "what can I do, you guys are hot.it would be a sin if I didn't appreciate you guys beauty "
Laughing hard inside.
I can see his disappointment.

He said "whatever. I have to go."

"wait! I want to go to shopping. You will come with me. I want to gift you something"

He give me smile "gift for me! Okey! But you have to make it quick"

We go for shopping and I gift him a watch and perfume. And I buy something , cover the box and make it a gift box. I give that to Aaron!

We sat on his car. I give him the gift box. He said taking the box on his hand "From Aaron! What is inside of it and why you place my name in here. If you want return gift, I can Buy for you."

"you are going to give this to Roya. And in this box, There was lingerie"

He slipped the box he said "why would, I gift lingerie to Roya? Are you insane, what will she think about me? And and if John find out about it, he will kill me. I am not giving this to roya and take out my name from there."
He try to Torn his name
I said "slow down. I said, you will give this gift box to roya. It is not for her,it is for me. you will tell her, to give this box to Stella."
"what do you mean? If it is for you then why should I give that to her. You keep it. Why this long tour!"

"do as I told you to. We have to tell John and Roya about us. So, it is just a trick"
"I am not a baby. I understand what you want! You want to beat my ass by John. He will kill me if I try anything. He also give me warning,"
"be a men. And if he will not do anything. If he does I will take care. Now please agree on this, you will give it to Roya"

He said after some time "Okey"
I was too excited and I hug him and kiss him on his cheek.
I said " oops! I am so sorry"
He said with a smile "I really don't mind. If you want you can continue"

I give him a shy smile.

A/N :Happy new year 🎉 🎉

Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter...

Do vote & comment.

Author:Sayba naznin riya ✍️ 📖
🥀 🦋 ✨