9:explain 😒😒

John pov
__________

My head is going to blow off.This headache is killing me. It's 10 am and what am I doing here? where am  I! This room is not familiar.   I have a  proper look in  whole room. there is no one, oh wait!   I saw a girl sleeping beside me. Who is she?

Do I know her? Another one night stand or maybe she is my ex! What no?

What will roya think about me? I became a whore.

My subconscious mocked me "you are a whore! How many girl you sleep with. If you start counting,....... Did you even know them properly?"

It is not the problem. I was a whore before now I stop doing those one night stand. But the most sad news is my own wife didn't even see my weapon.

But the deal is a girl on my bed, lying beside me. You are married John for God sake. You should at least stop this game now . I am too scared who is she? Please God do some miracle, I don't want to lost Roya, for this mistake.

Roya! Omg. I sleepped  with her. How can that  happened. It is not good. Did I....... No no no. I recall last night. Oh yeah I did not force myself fully. I just touched her, nothing eles, I just hope she do not mind. After all I am her husband. That is great. She wake up and when she saw me beside her on bed. She start jumping like jumping ball nowhere to stop. When I see her legs under my shirt it make me hard ahh  I  have go for a slower.

When I  was going to the washroom she said  "I am getting late for my job"
"what do you mean by job?"
"I start working as PA in Mr stone company?"
"what the fuck, do you need more money, how much money you want? Your father and your husband have enough money."
"I do not want your or my father money.you guys are means nothing to me. Don't forget, you never accept me as your wife. So I have no right on you, so die with your money. I really don't care. my father sold me.   I don't want to spend money of you guys."
I muttered spoil brat.
She said, "what did you say?"
"oh nothing, you are looking great in my shirt"
Then she look at her state and run to the washroom like champion. I laughed at her reaction. I call my secretary for new clothes and give it to her. She wear it and get out of the washroom. I was thinking about last night. I want to explain her, I was drunk and all . I was kinda type of a guy who will never explain to his wife and my wife will free to talk with anybody, I will never get jealous with her act and I can flirt with other women, she will not question me . But things changed.I am now so possesive. I just want to talk so I started "last night.. Ehmm sorry for that I was.."
"I understand you were drunk. But next time do not do such things"

When she say such things it make me horny."ok, and what is this PA thing"

"I work for Mr stone. And do not tell him that we are married, he Will think I am a spy who work for his husband profit so do not tell him"
"OK, but you should tell him that you are married, he is so lose character"
"so are you!"
"no, I am not, he has also record of harassing girl. I never do that."
"you never do that?I heard so many things. So shut up"
"what. I never harass anybody. They come to me  and it's one night stand...."
She look at me like lioness and said .
"whatever, none of my business " she left the hotel room
I went  to my office.

A/N :sorry guys. I am busy with my new book. So I can not write it