37-Nicky Boy Or Micky Mouse

37-Nicky Boy Or Micky mouse
_______________________________

Roya's POV :

Omg I am late!! Running as soon as I can, way to meet Nick. After a long time, we are gonna catch up. He was my best friend while University, when Stella transferred from here without telling me the reason, we  became more close friends. But still, I love Stella more than him. We lost contact after university but Stella she never break contract I just love her. She was always there for me no matter what!

Opps!I  reached to the restaurant. I make a phone call to Nick.. "Hello Nick where are you? I am in front of the restaurant entrance."
Nick told me  "just come to the Vip cabin. I am there"
"Okey"
I cut the call to meet him.

John's  pov :

I was here for a meeting. One of my finalcial investors came to Canada to meet and discuss our sells. So after our meeting, we came here for lunch. But when I was about to enter the Vip cabin which my P. A booked for us. I sense something, it is something like magnet . I don't know why I look behind and spotted  Roya  there with her bag.
It is her office hour. Is she came here for lunch? But her office is too far!is she came here with someone or she is following me?

But I am just here for my business. Why would she follow me? Roya will never  follow me. Is she came here with Mr. Stone! I told her not to go on a date with him! Oh!
Now I  have to look why she is here? , where is she going!
I put my hands to my pants pocket and start following her. I waaas relexed as if there is nothing bothering me. But inside, I was disturbed. I saw she enter into a  cabin. What is she doing? Personal cabin!

I enter after her and hide myself behind the restaurant pillar, it was huge, so they will not gonna notice me.

A men was smiling at her with his all teeth out. Fucking, I want to break his teeth and nose. They greet each other and hugs.

I want to scream and warn him, not to touch my wife!
But no, my guts did not give me the permission to go there and talk to them but I am angry. Wait,i saw him somewhere! I know him.
Wait! Is not that Nick or what her university friend who proposed her in front of mine!
Is she cheating on me! She didn't even tell me that she is coming here to meet this mouse. Why am I feeling so jealous!
My subconscious said "because you are afraid that she will leave you for him. He is the best for her and you are not even close to him. Look at him, he is smiling like he got a idot. If she told him to die, he will die without a question . And on the other hand when Roya gets married to you, you search for a way to escape."

"that was before. Now she is my wife and not a street friend can not get away with my wife. She loves me..."

"she is just stuck with you moron."
I just look at them from behind. I was  scared, I don't want to lose her.

Roya's POV :

I said to nick "sorry nick. I am late"

Nick said "I can wait for you  thousands years."

"oh that is so cute. So how are you?"

"fine and fit. What about you and your husband?"

"he is also good."
"so you guys did love marriage. I never knew you were in relationship. Who am I kidding? I didn’t even know that you get married. I would never done that silly act. If I know about it"He told me that with a hurt expression.
" actually John said he want a simple marriage . my father agree on that and we didn't do grant weeding. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings"
He just give me a smile and the waiter came to take the order.

We chit chat like hours and he asked me about Stella also.

Nick asked "so Stella is also dating? Or she also get married?"
"no! She never go on relationship after the university. She try to go on some date but it never work out good. So she is still single. So what is your future plan"
"now, I didn’t plan anything. Just trying now to find someone. It is all for now"
He was drinking a juice when he start thinking something. He go on a deep thought. I snap twice to take back to reality.

I bade him good bye and I left the restaurant.

John's pov :

I was still standing there with my red face. When Roya bade him left. I was hell angry. I have to talk him. He is crossing his limits. He went  the men washroom and I also follow him. I was waiting for him to come out.

He came out and start the tap to clean his hand.I was standing behind him,  look at  him in the reflection of mirror and he saw me and turn around.

He said with smiles "hello! I know you. You are Roya's  husband, we meet once."
I said "so you remember me. And also knew that she is my wife then why are you meeting with her behind my backs. What you are up to? " I grab his collar with force.

He look at me and try to free his collar gently "wait. Do not get me wrong. I just came here for a friendly date, nothing eles.  That time I was not aware that she was married. If I knew that I would never do that."

"oh. But I see something eles in your eyes. You are way too much happy to see a friend"
He stutter "it.. Is... Nothing like that. We are just friends."

"look I am telling it directly I don't like any men came near to my wife. And spacial case, I do not like you. You look differently to her.i just sense it by your way of looking "
He now give me a look "Wow. You Can sense it. At least you noticed that how much I am into her. Noone ever, even she didn't realized that I love her that much. I start working like mad men, I worked hard so you are afraid I will snatch her from you. That is not a bad idea by the way" he said that in a teasing manner but it hit me like a big rock

"look we have some issues between us. But she will never gonna come to you. She is mine."

"I know that, she is not that kind of women. but  you should also know one thing if she ever come to me. I will never return her empty hand. I will welcome her with my every thing. I still love her. And thank for the information."
He left  that place with a smirk. It is a teasing one, like he is saying what a waste of time after having everything, you can not have anything.
Fuck! Fuck! I just reavel to him, me and Roya have issues between us. Now he know about it.

My subconscious mind mock "yeah, jealousy eat your meal."

I can not, I love her. I will die if she left me....

A/N :Okey. I know it is short chapter. I just hope you guys did not forget me.

S. N. RIYA ✍️📖
🥀 🦋 ✨