16-cousin Or Curse🍁🌿

Roya POV 🕸️☢️🕸️☢️

My step mom doesn't talk to me after that day. She was so angry and upset because she thought me and John are so happy with each other. She did not expect that, she was expecting me and John will hate each other, and guy like John is never satisfied with one girl every one in the city knew about John girlfriend issues, he was such of those who changed girls like tissue paper. She never thought the most handsome Johnson Robin will give a chance to this arrangemarriage. Either he will dicth me or he will just keep me as wife but will not give me the wife rights. That's why she came to our room and want to hear it by her ear, that are we actually a happy in our life or he is just giving a free show to see. But when she realized that we are in love she became so mad.
My cousin or should I say curse of my life Liliana. She is my step mom sister daughter. Liliana came to our house always. She always snatched my favorite things. I hate her for that. In every vacation she came to our house to make my life hell. She will have what she wanted by hook or crook. When I was little and she wanted any of my toy she started crying and make many false story to my step mom and my step mom always believed her and give her that what she cry for. But when I became old I understand Liliana stupid games and when she came to our house I keep my distance. My step mom always hate me and the hate games became more exciting when Liliana give fuel to it. Liliana always says false things about me to mom that I told father I didn't like my step brother etc. My step mom that's why call Liliana to our house as a weapon to break our marriage. She knew guy like John are always loss in character when it comes to girl. So she call Liliana to break our so called perpect marriage thing. We are just acting. Lillana, she is so beautiful. She has everything like angle, I don't know why she get jealous with me. I am nothing to her. Liliana is so good in play. She always talks so much with John and touch him unnecessarily. It make me mad, there are so men out in the world why don't she try on them, her magic moves,. And John, he was like in the nine cloud, always flirting with her. What to say about him men nature when got any change to go near to girl they became fly. I hate both of them, that bitch Liliana why do not she sit on his lap and go with him out of my sligth. When I was staring at them, my step mom said, "mens nature never changed 😏, they are like bees always go for the other beautiful flower"
I says nothing to her. I was silent at her comment. She was so near to her plan to ruin So called husband wife relationships. I go to my room and I was angry was hell how could he do that, I am his wife is he forget or what, he came to my house now he is with another woman in front of me. And my subconscious mind tell me, why do you care. He is not your. He was never yours. Why are you angry you guys don't have any real husband wife relationship at all, it is only for show. This marriage is a deal.
A tear came out from my eye. Yes. It is ture. He maybe never noticed me that I was not there, busy with Liliana.
I was so angry and upset. When he came into my room. He said, "hey, are you fine. Why you come to room all of a sudden"
I give him a look "why do you care. Why don't you spend whole night with that bitch"
"woah. I thought you love your cousin sister if I didn't talk with her friendly, you will mind"
"I mind that you talk with her, and friendly your guys are flirting with each other"
"no we are not. She is so..."
"I know so beautiful. Her voice so sweet. Go to her why you came here. Talk all day. Friendly chit chat..."
"we were just talking. Wait are you jealous?"
"no I am not. Why would I. We are not in any real relationship"
"you are jealous. And we are in relationship" the last word he said.
His Last word make my anger vanish. We are in relationship. Soon I find myself in sleep. Next day we are in dining tabel. My step brother is also there. After a moment my step brother got a call and left. After brother left Liliana came for breakfast she bade every one good morning. She sit beside John. She start talking with him but John only reply by nodding or yes or no. He did not continue his conversation like that day. Soon Liliana dried and stop talking. I was happy from inside, inside of myself, I was dancing. I give a smirk to my step mom. Soon John came inside my room and call me by maid. He was getting ready to go office he give me his coat and sigh me to follow him. I did what I told. He stop in front of the front door and give a look and I understand that I have to help him to wear the coat. I helped him. He suddenly give a lip kiss, his sudden act make me surprised and I feel two people gaze on us,. So I also kiss him. We broke our kiss after a while and he word make me blush, "sweet as always. Love you wify"i said
"bye Robin have a great day. Love you too"
Soon he get into car and gone for office. After that Lilian a give a dirty look like I am a bitch. But in that case she is the one. My mom was so sad that her plan did not work. I was so happy suddenly my phone beep. A Text from John did you impressed by my acting skill,# wify
A smile made its way I replied I thought it was real. I was so sad that it was just an act
John l would love to make it real, if you give me permission??? I did not reply my phone again beep
John my mother is coming to meet you, so you have to pack your stuff and come to home at noon. You can go after my mom visits us.
Roya but it is too early. I want to stay
John Robin do not forget the rules. My parents are most important. I promise you can go again after mom visits
Roya OK

A/N:hey dear readers, in next chapter there will be huge twist. So please vote and keep reading my book.
🎊