26-Meeting of Stella &Aaron(part -1) 😵💖

A/N : hey. I don't know if you guys will like it or not. But some people are waiting for update. So i write it. Feeling so lazy. So lazy.but for you guys i am writing it. I know it will be not good chapter

Dedication :I love you guys. You guys give me inspiration(.friskrielSamravisBhoot777777@ss️
__).... So here we start the story. Vote & comment.

***********************
Stella got the ride the Aaron.
Aaron is also like John, A play boy. But He always date Black women.

Stella Pov ☢️🕸️☢️🕸️☢️

Roya got her husband company and forget me.Though i am happy. I am happy for her. John and her relations are not in a good term. But i know she like him. She also wants to be with him and about john,, i can see clearly in his eyes,,, he is so much into her.He love her. They will soon fall in love and will be happy with each other. I just want them together. They look cute with each other.
Why i have a feeling i know JOHN before . i saw him somwhere eles. His eyes, his eyes i saw them somewhere.they look so familiar. But i can not remember.

In here i am here with Aaron. John introduce me with him. He is john best friend. He is handsome but he is way too flirty . I can sense that by his talking style he is a bad boy. He is too friendly, he look so hot when he smile.

But he is nowhere near to Nick.Nick. My first love. I love him when i was in University. He has black eyes,he is a tall.He always had a cute smile on his face. i always want to be with him. He is so good also in study & He is so sweet,he is so friendly. I fall for his charm and for his smile in the first year of University. But that was my best mistake and i always regret about it.
When i proposed him,, he just just..... He left the place without saying a what. And that hurt most.
But after 2 days when he msg me my whole world spine in one msg.

In that msg he said he is sorry. He do not love me. He love for Roya. He don't want to hurt my felling that's why he did not say anything that time. He also said do not Say Roya about it. Please.

How sweet of him. He think about my feeling. But i never thought he love Roya. I mean he never show that side of him.

After that incidents i start feeling third wheel and when i see roya and Nick with each other my heart just can not take it.That does not mean i am jealous of Roya. No i would never became jealous to her.But, now it hurt my heart because i can clearly see the affectionate and why i did not see that thing earlier.... Why am i that fool..... Why? And Nick and i stop talking maybe he is giving me some time to heal but this is also hurting me.

I changed University after that. I never tell Roya about it. But i keep contract with her. She is more important to me. i thought i would forget Nick if i make some distance. No... I still love him still...

I try my best to forget him. I try to love again. I start talking boys and date some boy. But in my date i always thonk about nick and compared them with nick and i never contract them after one date. My head just full with his memory. How could i forget him. He is too good in every think.... still i wish i and he....... No...
But why never proposed roya. That was the biggest quasition?

But he return...... He proposed Roya. She told me the whole incident.
I was shoked. He is late.i mean he is too good. He proposed her when he settled down and got a good job.
But i laugh a little. Do not get me wrong, why he do that! I mean at least he should proposed her before. Who propose a married women? A newly weeded women. He do not know it but he is cute. Yeah still drooling over him. Save me god save me ......
Nick is a perfect depenation of good boy.