22-A Friend In Need A Spider Indeed🕷️🕷️

John pov
---------------
I woke up late today. I see roya was not there in bed. I was worried what she would react when she see me, I was holding her in my arms protectively. But no response. She always give me surprises, what I think, she will always done opposite. I go for my exercise. I workout in my gym. After I am done, I go to my room. Where I saw roya she was going for shower. But i also need shower, I am late for my office, so I run and enter first. She was shocked and take a moment to understand why am I running she curse behind me.
"john, I am late for office, please let me go first. You are the ceo of your own office, no one would question you why you late! Please let me shower." but I already enter the bathroom and close the door.
"yes. But what will my employer teach, they take lessons from me. I am there idol, what will they think? if there boss is late.they will think, I don't value time. I don't want to spoil my image"
"idol, haha. Who take you as there idol. You have every bad habit in you. If any body follows you?only devil follow you. They definitely had problems in there head"
"do not insult me. I am a good men. Every girl dies for my one look"
"oh, I know. I know, how good you are? You are a devil in saint mask "
"you really don't know how good I am?"she should understand my double meaning, what I really mean
. There was silence from the other side. I take my bath. Omg. I forgot my clothes and there is no towels in here,no bathrobe. Now what? Roya is outside, I can not go out.
I said" hey roya are you there? "
" why? You are going take more time. Get out if you are done. I am already so late,"
" yes, I am done. Now hand me a towel or my clothes. I forgot them while I run to the bathroom "
" good. Now I can take my revenge. I will not give you anything "
" don't forget you are going to late for your office "
" oh, I am surely going late and so you are also "
" OK. I can understand it. You are so eager to see me naked. You just have to tell me that. I don't have a problem at all. I am sure you are going to enjoy it "
" no I am not. It was just... "
I cut her off" Okey now I am coming "
" hold on you shameless moron. I am handing over a towel to you. Wait. Don't get out from there. If I see you naked, I could even sleep in night, it will become my nightmare "
" or it will become your sweet dreams thinking of me. let you sleep. You will only think of me "I laugh
She give me a towel. I open bathroom door some and take it. I wrap that towel around myself and get out from there.

I go to The to change my office suit while roya came to running. I asked her" what happened? Not going for bath? "
" there is spider in the bathroom. I am so afraid of insect. Please help me. I going to be late for my office. Please get rid of it "
I raise my brow seriously this girl afraid of insect.
" what will I get? "I tell her in boredom
" what? You are insene. Help me to get rid of it. You are doing deal in here. Saying to me what will I get.?"i comb my hair and said" roya don't forget that I am a business man. I do things for profit not free "
" you are doing business In here seriously. You will just scare the spider. What's the big deal! And what do want, money? Okey I will give you money business men! "
" no, I want something else "
" then, I don't want your help "
" feel free. I am not helping you either "
She took 2step to bathroom and again came back to me, she scared so much " please "make a puppy face.
" Okey, fine. Come with me me "
" what, no. I am comfortable here "
" you will come with me. Or else the deal is off ""
"fine. But I will be behind of your"
I took a stick and see there was a spider on the roof of bathroom. Roya is still behind me. When I give that spider a shot , the spider fall in the floor and slowly crawling he go to roya.
She scarming and scarming. every people in the world maybe hear her. Mellow drama who causes that much load scarm for a spider. God!
"omg. It is inside my shirt. Oh my God help me. It will eat me from inside" crying like baby. I laugh a little, not every you can see a live comedy show! Right! I was laughing at her state, she jumping and crying.
At a moment she unbutton her shirt.
That take my attention seriously.
She was wearing black lacy bra inside. My breath hissed. She has a middium boobs,great.
Spider was in her left breast, taking rest in there. She is so afraid of touching it, so she told screaming "get it out. GET IT OUT...... TAKE IT AWAY" she is crying
I hesitate at first, she is telling me to touch her bobs, not directly but the spider is in her bobs. My evil mind said, "you touch it before. It's a great opportunity to touch it again"
I snap out of my thoughts when I see roya was crying with closed eyes, this girl really scared of insects.
I take the spider in my hand and throw it out of the window. Now I look at roya and again in her chest. She get embarrassed and turned around and started closing her shirt button.
While mom and rose came in front our bathroom.
Mom asked "what happened? Why roya scream 😱"
I replied "nothing mom, there was spider that's why she scarm"
My mom look at me with suspicious eye and folded her arms to her Chest and said "oh really! Rose told me that, Roya scream one day while you are there. And dismiss rose that it was a spider, now again spider. I heard something like roya said, take it out, take it out."
My face became red in her comments.
What she mean. I look at rose, why she have to told everything to my mom.
Mom now look at roya who is still closeing her shirt button behind me. Now mom look at me.
I said," mom believe me, it was really a spider"
"yeah, I can see. A big spider, very giant spider maybe in you height. Or maybe the spider is you,who you are talking about😎😎"
I don't get enough word to reply her. She left me with embarrassments. Now a days people didn't value true words. That day I was telling a lie, rose believe me but today my mom didn't believe me because I am telling the truth.

Roya done her work and we both left for office. My mind always reminding me her. The spider really help me a lot. Roya knight show me me live porn by herself. Because of the spider she give me remarkable views. I should pet some spider. I will threat her by them and she will do what will tell her to. I am now fall love with spiders.
I need a friend like that. A friend inneed a spider indeed🕷️🕷️.

Roya POV
___________
I tell everything to stella. After hearing this things she asked me
"why did you go to the other bathroom, it would never happened"
What! Yes, I should have. But I am so dumb, that time it did not came to my mind. She was laughing at me
She said "thank God, you did jump at him. He would literally thought you taking advantage of him"
"shut up Stella, I told you, because you are my friend. Not for mocking me"
"hahaha, oh my God. I just can't stop. Let me laugh for a minute"
I roll my eyes 👀 she is a bicth. I now believe it.
After her laughing sessions Stella say "you must be thankful he did not take your advantage. You open you shirt button showing him your private part.."
"it was the spider. You know how much I scared of insect. It was inside my shirt"
"yeah yeah, I don't understand why you scared that much of them"
"I tell you everything to calm and you are making me mad. I swear I will never ever tell you anything."
"OK ok calm down what is done is done. Now I want to invite you to club with me. It will be a girl night. Try John gifted clothes they are so generous. I don't understand why you hate him, he is such cake., I want to take a bite of him"
"yeah, I will sent him percel to you"
"if he is not your husband I would seriously propose him"
"you know, I would be glad, if he would not be my husband. I would be here with Nick. He proposed me and probably we would be together by now"
Taking of nick name Stella 's face became black. I don't know why?
I asked her "what happened"
She gives me a fake smile, "oh nothing, so when do you prefer to go to the club, tomorrow?"
"sounds good to me. Tomorrow!"

A/N:I am not sure how this chapter is? Please vote 🌟 comments.
Please feel free to give me any advice, I will take it as blessing.!

Love from author
Sayba naznin riya ✍️📖
❤️💖📕📝