36-Meeting Of Stella & Aaron(part-5)😉 😌

Evening at Aaron house

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Aaron pov 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️
__________________

"what you are waiting for? Why you are not giving Roya that parcel!" Stella is shouting nonstop. I just wish I could put some thing on her mouth, if I can put my dick, it would be great.

She again said "what! Just answer me."

I said " Can you take My Dick inside of your mouth? "

She just look at me for minutes to understand what I said.

She said " I will cut it off, take it out and see what I do with it ."
I just hear the last sentence, see what I do with it. Now I am on my mind porn kingdom. I start thinking about it. She snap twice. What?! I can not even think freely!

She said "please tell me,why you are not giving Roya that parcel? "

"I don't want to come between lovebirds. What will John think about me after he get to know, I gift his wife a thong"

She folded her arms in her chast "boo that doesn't matter. Tell me the truth! You are afraid of him. Just spit it. I should date someone else with balls. Since you are a cat."

Did she just insult me!

" what do you mean by that? I don't have balls?Want to see I have balls or some rock in there or it is a new style of yours to see my dick. Do not worry it is way too big for you but I am sure you can handle it"

Yeah I shut her mouth. This saassy girl is too much too handle. But still I like her bitchy attitude.

" If you have dick and balls in its place then,you would have give that gift box to Roya. But no, you still have it and you are still hiding from John to save your back "

"UGHHH. you know, I hate you. You act like a bicth sometime."

"oh. Aaron Mosris ego get hurt. Now you are gonna cry boy?"

She added "Since you are a cat.what about Mr. Stone, he would be the best candidate for the work. He will definitely agree on this"

Is she just mention stone?!

"yeah. He is not a gentleman like me.For this, he would have blackmail you, to let him fuck you thousand times."

"I would have agreed on this. I would have sacrifice myself for Roya happiness."

She did not even let me touch her properly and here she is sacrificeing herself. Why not she submit herself to me? . I will handle her with care and love.
I know she is just teasing me, but still the arrow reached to heart and made injurie there. I Can not even think Stella with another men. I am feeling so weird What is wrong with me!!

She know, what nerve she have to press.

I shout out "Okey you wicth. You got me. You got me! If you say, I will kiss Roya in front of John "

She give me a thought "wow. That is also a great idea"

My devil mind start work.

I said with a smirk "But I need some motivation for that. What about you show me something you never show me and I will run to Roya like a rabbit "
I was telling her indirectly to give a lap dance! But she understood something eles. Am I am the innocent one here?

She said with a smile on her face. "Okey I will do something."

She start unbutton her shirt and her suite is lying now on God knows where. Too much exited to see what she got. She throw her shirt and now she is only on her bra.A red bra! God save me. My eyes are now become bigger and now I am feeling thirsty. Water! I need water.