6:unexpected Proposals ⏳✅

Chapter 6: Unexpected Proposals
___________________________________

Roya POV
___________

After collecting my certificate and catching up with some of my professors, I make my way off campus.

"Roya?!" ooh I really hate when people shout my name like that, wait is that..Nick?

"Nick?". Oh my God! Am I dreaming? Nick! Nick is a really good friend of mine, we spent a lot of time together studying, eating, partying. this is why a lot of people in our year would say he's my boyfriend. But it was never like that he is just really really good company and really good people. We never even touch each other unnecessary.

"Hey Roya, how are you?" he asked whilst reaching for a hug, God why is he acting so weird. Leaning back I get a good look at him. Has he got even more good looking? Peering down at me can see his green eyes sparkle, ooh he's hugging me tight..maybe he just misses me.

"I'm good, Nicky you? Did you get more handsome or do I just need to get my eyes checked?" I ask teasingly.

"Hahaha you got jokes huh?" he replied sarcastically whilst pinching my cheek, "You look good, yaya" he hummed.

Yeah he's a little liar I look like shit, my own husband doesn't even want me, "yeah, thanks" me, looking good? Yeah never that, I'll always be ugly.

"Uhh, so there's something I've always wanted to ask you."

"Okay, Shoot" why does he look so uncomfortable? It's making me a little nervous.

"You know that throughout our whole friendship, I've never been in a serious relationship with any girl"

Okay where is he going with this? "Yeah you said that they were just for the time being you weren't interested in anything serious."

"Actually, it was because there's a girl that I really liked at the time and I just didn't want to give her the wrong idea about any of them and well now, I mean now I-i just"

Why is he hesitating like this? Is he blushing? My God who is this girl? "Well who is she Nick, she's got you out here blushing and everything you look like you're in love. Wait have you proposed to her already or you need me to help you plan it?"

"No Roya, the girl I'm talking about is you."

Huh? Wait I can't breathe

"i never said anything because I didn't want to mess up the friendship we have, but now just feels right"

wait wait I feel light headed, what?

"I know we haven't talked much since we left Uni, cause I was busy with work but I was grinding hard so that I could be something and come to you with something, cause I mean your family is the Knight's, but I'm up now so everything should be good right? So i-if...I mean, Roya Knight would you do me the honour of going on a date with me? I mean if you want to..."

HUH? Fuck I'm going to faint, breathe in, breathe out, get it together Yaya. I think...I think I'm about to have a panic attack. Nick likes me, he likes me. I can see it. His eyes are wide and sparkling at me. His beautiful green eyes that i've always loved are looking down at me with fear swirling in them, God he's handsome. I would love to go out with him

Wringing hands together I feel my wedding ring scratch me, Fuck I'm married, If only I was single but its too late now. I mean it's not like I am happily married...still I'm not going to commit adultery, I will not cheat on my husband.

"Nick, I-"

"She's mine, she's married now and belongs to me, only me." Johnson sneers.

Spinning out of Nick's arms I turn to look at Johnson.

Wait when did he get here? How much did he hear? Wait why is he even here??

Nicks face became black like he fall from 30th floor to the ground.
"what!? is this true?" Nick said glumly.

God he looks so sad, my heart hurts. "Yes..for 2 weeks now, Nicky I'm so sorry"

"Maybe you should have had the guts to ask her 2 weeks earlier, it's too late now" Johnson replied snarkily, grabbing my wrist he tugs me "Come on Roya, we need to talk".

Talk?

~~~~

*** *****

Special Thanks to @pbaird69

Editor :@pbaird69 \@callhervee
Both of them edited this chapter.