34-Metting Of Stella And Aaron (part-4)

Aaron pov 🕸️☢️🕸️☢️

I am hiding from John. After that sex pill incident, I know John will definitely kill me if he get me. I am also not  meeting with him. We always meet and share our every single thing. We are best buddy from school. He was a transferred student to my school. He never tell me why he changed the school. Only he keep that one thing secret from me. I also didn't pressure him to tell me. I really don't know what happened there at his older school.

John call me. I was there with Stella. She came to my house that day. She cook for me. She was so good in it. I was eating my food when he call me. I received the call and heard some curse from Johnson holy mouth. Still he is fuming in rage. He told me also now he and roya talk less. Things became so awkward!
He asked "where are you now?"
I asked him "are you gonna kill me if I am home alone?"

"no. I will beat your ass. I am coming"

I get up from my dinning table chair. I scream loud "NOO!!"
Stella  came forward to know what happened.
He asked me "why? You are alone right?"
In here Stella is with me. I can not risk that. He will get to know that I am telling lie to him. I am dating Stella.
I became  nervous. "I was with St.... ahh ahha!!  "
Yeah you guess it right Stella bite my finger. She giggled.
John said "what happened! Do not tell me you are talking with me while some woman is with you!"
Stella bite me again, I moan in pain.
"ah ahha stop it. Oh my God! I am talking in  phone."
John said with disgusted "Aaron you assola, what are you doing! Is girl giving you a blow job while you are talking to me?"
I said with nervousness "no. It is nothing like that."
John said "yeah I understand. I am not coming enjoy your meat. Bye."
"John listen to me...."
He cut the call. Seriously! What is happening in my life. Now blow job is only on my dream.  after I  start dating with Stella, I didn't even think to cheat. But before her I always cheat with my other girlfriend. But now I only think  about her. I changed a lot......
I look at Stella who is still holding my hand. I asked her "why did you do that? What is he thinking now!"
She look at my eyes. Her eyes were the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Get a grip Aaron, you are literally melting. She said "you are about to tell him that I am with you. In your house. He would get to know. So I  prevent it."

I said jokingly "you bite me! Twice!"

"I don't know what to do! What first came into my mind. I did that." she said innocently
I said "yeah. And he thought you are giving blow job to me"

She step away from me "what!! You guys are the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. You guys  dirty mind and you guys thinking stuff are worst. Yuck.... I am leaving"
"what no!he is not coming. Please stay a little bit longer." I literally beg. What got into me. I am begging to a girl to stay and in here we only talk nothing eles. Though I like her everything what she do.
She said "no. I am not staying here . I have some work to do. So please give me side"

I give her a kiss to her cheek. I don't know what got into me. I don't want  to let her go.

She said "you know, you are becoming to touchy now a days"
What men I just kiss her cheek. Not on lips. And touchy seriously, To my earlier girlfriends, I always stick with them  like spider to there net. But in here I just kiss her on cheek. I want to laugh so loud.....

It was a official party, I have to attend it. So when I face him, he try to  punch me. I beg him for mercy and he said It is not the end. He will beat me for sure not in here since media is here. I saw roya is here with him. I wish, I could also let Stella with me. I am missing her, we just meet few hours ago still. Shit I am changing so much. I am missing a girl. In past, whom I date, I  do not want them to company me on party since I can not talk with other girl if they came with me. But in here, I am free soul. My current girlfriend is not with me, I am not even interested to look at them.
John talk about Stone. He said stone is flying to much, he will cut his wing and told me his plan. My friend also changed like me. Media was also there, they are constantly asking John, whom he came with but he didn't bother to answer them. Is media do not know Roya belong to the great knight family. And if I lick the news that John is married to Roya knight there will be fire in media industry but I don't care. It's there life. I am not involveing myself in here. It is there personal matter.

I see how John tell stone about his marriage. It was epic, I should  have shoot this moment. But when Roya give Stella number to stone. I feel something burning inside me.

Really! I don't even recognize my own self.  This party is not for me. I gulped another shot and get out from there.
I start my car with full speed and I reach to the destination.

I press the calling bell and wait for her. After like so much time, the door is open and I am now looking at the angel in front of me.

Stella pov ☢️🕸️☢️🕸️☢️

Today maid are go for a day off. My nanny also not at home. She also went  out. I was sleeping. Today I do not have any work so I went to sleep. When someone bell the ring. I was alone and I forgot that no maid is here for opening the door. I fight with myself to get up from bed. I wear my night grown upper part to cover myself still I shows my legs. It reach to my thighs. Who is it? This time 11pm.
I open the and saw a hot guy backsidec. His shirt is going rip apart by any moment. He now face me.aaron! Red.... I mean I never saw a men wear red. But looking hell hot.
He is now seaning me like Sean machine. He  have a look to my head to toe. His eyes stuck in my body.
I snap twice and said "hello my eyes are here" still shameless, checking me out.
Aaron said "ow. I am just here to spend some time with you."
"sorry I am feeling sleepy! Good night"
I try to close my door.
He forwarded his leg and came inside. I am alone in this whole house today. Is he know about it?
"wow. Nice. So where is your room?"
"i am feeling sleepy Aaron. Please we will talk tomorrow."
"am I  here now. Is your sleep more important than me?"
"yes.why are you here? " he looked at me with shock. Maybe he didn't expect that.
"I am missing you."
"we just meet few hours ago."
"yeah"
"so what you want? Wanna eat something?"
"no."
"are you drunk?"
"yeah. A little bit tipsy"
"you came here from club"
"no from a party. Official one"
"Okey."
"you looking good" He looked at my legs. I want to cover them now. But wait. I can have fun by teasing him. But no I am alone at home also.
I put my hand on my hips, and said in  seduce tone "really! You are also looking hot"
"Okey. Enough of this.do not tease me. The consequences will be not good "

What did I even do?

"so you give my parcel to Roya"
"no. When you are planning to give her?"
"soon"

~~~~
Author :Sayba naznin riya ✍️ 📖
🥀 🦋 ✨
Vote, comment & share