41-storm 😢😢

Chapter 41:misunderstanding
__________________________________

John's POV
-----------------

I never expected this from Aaron. He is stabbing knife on my back. I saw him, he firts with Roya some time but I cared less. He is my friend, my best friend. Who could I trust more?I Tell him, the truth about our marriage and he took advantage of it. I also wanted this marriage end, get divorced but now Iove her. I can not even tolerate a men looking at her. How come I tolerate this! They both are hiding something from me. Is they are relationships? No, no! Roya would not do that, she knows I love her. But, we are not like other couple. We don't have anything. Neither she said, she love me, neither do I. So what can possibly stop her from felling love with other men. It was all my fault, I should have expressed my feelings to her. But now it's too late. They both maybe love each other. She will leave and went to him. Why on earth every men is behind her? I know, she is beautiful. First Nick, then Stone and now Aaron. I stop both of nick and Stone by telling them we are married. But what will I say to Aaron!he knows it well this marriage is only on paper. Between us nothing. If they both decide to be together. I can not even protest! This so called marriage will not gonna last.

***
I WAS ANGRY. MY BLOOD IS BOILING.
I was frustrated. How can I will overcome this heartbreak?i just can not take it.

My mind start imaging dirty things. ROYA WITH HIM. UHHGG!

I throw my file from my desk in anger. My hand went to my hair, I comb them with my hand.

I get up from my chair and drink some water.
I throw the glass from my hand and push every on dask to floor. The pens, paper, my laptop etc are now on floor.

Hearing noise, my new secretary came to check,she is not permanent one. She just came here to do work of my older one since she is very busy in her weeding shopping and so much excited so she sent an alternative. Ms Adrian. She is so young. Maybe 20years old girl, she is super clumsy. Maybe because, she is new in here and leak of comfience . But she is really good at her work, she can do it properly and so quickly. So, I can ignore that weakness of her. She is a sweet little girl.

"sir, what happened in here?"
"nothing, call someone to clean this mess"
She was confused, wanted to know the truth but still she just nodded. She is intelligent. She left.

Miss Jiya Adrian , is her name. My old secretary suggested her and I have faith in her. She know me well. And this will end after I found my new real secretary after my older one left.

I sit on chair, my hands are on my head. Trying to cool myself, to forget what is happening in my life.

She again open the door and said "sir, sorry to disturb you. But i just want to remind you that we have a meeting California. The flight will be tomorrow night. It will take 2 days and 3 night. Sir you want me to book a hotel for that?"

I really forgot about this.

"no need. I have a penthouse in California."

"sir, Okey. So I should also pack my stuff to come with you?"

"yeah.you should since you are my secretary from now on. Lisa always trevals with me when I need her. Is this a problem ?"

"no no! I just ask to be assured. If I will be accompany you,it will be pleasure for me, I never go there. It will be really great for me, I can also see the place and take some experience for future ."

"Okey."

She smiled and left my office.

Jiya Adrian POV :
----------------------
Hey! Maybe you are thinking, where did I came from all of a sudden?