18 -Changing Room❄️

ROYA POV
-----------------
JOHN  mom is so jolly minded and so free. We go on shopping. I never thought shopping would be that enjoyable. I never spend that time on shopping,. But now she select my dress, and what should I say? She only select short dress that is really awkward.

I do not want to but she says "roya, you are still  young when will you enjoy your life.? Always try something new. Nowadays every girl wear this kind of clothes. It is not like you are naked"
Roya says in depends "it is almost naked. You should say it naked. It only cover some part of body"
She laughs at my comments "oh roya. You are so funny. I never understood why John marry you. But you Are mature girl. I have to say. Now a days girl of your age make there own rules of life"
"yes but I love this way"
"Okey roya, atleast try them on, and I will click pictures only. We will not buy it"
"you know Mrs Robin you are more inmuture then your age. You are like my best friend, she always force me wear those only for pictures"
She again laughed "In that case you are my mom and I am your girl. I should try those? What do you think? But it will not fit me" we both laugh at her comment.

She is really friendly. After that she clicked my picture and she told me to give me some pose and I did what I told to do  and we only buy grown but she brought me party dress  which is long enough and it's not that revealing.

She says that in  party I will need them. So think it is not bad idea to keep it. We go on restaurant and we eat ice-cream. I miss my mom and guess what, I got a mom.