15-acting Love 😍

Roya pov
--------------
After office hours, I become ready and about to leave when I see a car it was my boss Mr stone car's.

He said, "hey Roya. How was your day.?"
"fine what about you? "
"oh as always. Mind if drop you to your house"

I think for a while I am not going to the Robin mansion today so I can go with him he will drop me my parents house and it will be rude to deny your boss. He was just helping me. So I said yes and I got in his car. He is such a sweet person. Always happy and jolly and he did not pushing me to get into a relationship with him. I reached home and bade him good bye.

When I entered my brother Liam came and hug  me after so long time.

Liam knight, is my half brother. You call him step, but I love him so much. He is couple of year smaller then me. Since my father marry my step mom after my mom died when I was 3. He is now studying in HarvardUniversity.  After his studies completed, he will join in our family business. He will handle our business. The Knights only hope. He will be the soon to be Ceo of knight company. He is good if you asked me, we will see in the future. So many beautiful girls are behind him. I saw him with many girls, girl are bee always around him. I never knew if he had a girlfriend or not. Since he is may little brother, do not talk with about that topic,shy boy. Maybe he is like me never had the courage or fall in love because of shyness. But he is not socially awkward like me. He is really intelligent from his childhood

(A/n:He will the hero of one my other book, not shy one like Roya think him as a saint, he is a devil in angle suit ) . Media knew about him, that he the light of knight and the only heir of knight . But, I hide myself, some people know about me that I am also belongs from Knight family. I never attend any party. I don't like attention from unknown people.

Liam said "hello Roya. I missed you a lotttttttttt. "
I smile and said "hi Liam . How was you trip to Canada. What you have for me?"
"oh it was fine. I got lots of gift for you"
"oh let me see."
"but before that where was your husband. Where is he?He did not come with you to meet me ?"
"oh he is busy but he will surely come"
I can see Liam face became dull "oh I thought he will also come to meet me since I can not attend your guys marriage"
"oh don't worry he will"
He give me a fake smile . I saw my step mom she is not happy for our reunion. She just ignored me to talk. But I approach her "hello mom. How are u"
"oh my dear daughter I was good before you came here. but now I am not feeling well. Hope your husband did not abounds you that fast. He did not came here with you. Is he really busy or you are making excuses?"
"mom. Please!"
"oh. I am telling the truth aren't I?he did not accept you. I knew it!" her eyes became so bright with happiness I feel hurt then I said, "mom he accepted me and he love me" I know I am telling lie so I get out of her slight after telling that. I go to my room and change my clothes. After some time I hear car noise. I heard some talk so I get out of my room and see John.

he is talking with brother and step  mom. I was shocked. How did he know I was here? He smiled at me. My mom noticed that. She is suspecting something. She talk with John  so well like she is his own mother. what a  performance, she never talk to me that  sweetly,Acting!

She lead him to my room. What! We are not sleeping in one room. I can not tell her she will taunt me and I do not want her to  became happy by knowing that I was not happy with my marriage life. When John and I entered the room I close the door and asked him "what are you doing here?"

Johnson Robin lose his tie a little "I came here for you! You didn't come home so I came here to check. Rose told me that you are here, so came here. Your brother came, you didn't tell me. What would he think if I did not come."
"that is none of your business. You get me in  problem what will I do"
"what problem? "
"oh my mom is suspecting about our relationship. She curse me in my wedding and I do not want her to know that we are not a lovely couple
" oh that's not a problem. We have to become one "
" what that mean. I am not going to.... "
"  what? we just have to act like one. What do you think? Huh. You are  going to sleep on that bed and  do sex with me ? Some one please, save me from this horny lady. She will rape me me by her dirty thoughts "

I became red in his comments. "Oh please. Everyone knows who's thoughts are dirty . acting is a good idea I think."
"but I have to break one rule for that is it OK?"
"which one"
"I have to touch you. It is what make love work . So????"
Oh my God. I made the rules to stay away from his touch now. After a while I said, "OK"
He give me  a smirk. I do not understand it. "so first of all it's a deal. I am now helping in this you will also help me in some problems"
"what problems?"
"time will tell you. "
It was time of dinner. It is so awkward
That We are staying in one room. We got down on dinner table where John is showing his acting so perfectly. Showing every one that he care for me and he is a gentleman. He talk with my brother about business and about future plans. Suddenly he touch my thigh, it make me jump. His hand  was going to upper now. It is embarrassing. I can not eat properly. He was doing that in front of every body under the  table . I stood up and I did not want to him to touch me more . I saw my step mom see that movement of John behind us. So I understand that John did that in purpose. I went  to my room. John came after me to my room .

I asked him "why you do that in dinner table"
He give me a confused look and said "your step mom was looking at us and you wanted to  show her that you are happy with this  marrige and we are normal . Couples does lot more then that."
"you can not do that to showing her we are happy. You are touching my thighs. It is....."
"It is what! That turn you on baby.!"
"stop it."
"oh I thought you wanted my help. I think you step mom should know that she win. That her step daughter is not happy.  I should go and tell her. "
"OK ok. Do not over react at simple issues."
"oh baby in this game you have to play along. Some time you have to love your husband as like lovely wife does."
"what that mean"
"you will know. Sleep now"
He sleep on sofa and I sleep on bed.
The night was awesome but suddenly I feel some one body beside me. I woke up and see John was sleeping beside me. What the fuck. What is he doing on my bed. I was going out of my bed suddenly he get my waist and I was under him. My eyes widen "what are you doing John?"
"oh baby. I was not done with yet. I want another round.
" what round?"
" love session. It will be our 4th round now "he was saying it so loud like he wants to hear those word to someone.
" what. "
" I know you are tried but I want you now,! "I  was so shocked by his word I didn't tell anything I was just staring at him. He whisper in my ear" you step mom is out side of the room. So start moaning. "
Oh now I understand it why is he doing that.i also whisper and said" how to moan "
" should I help you? "
His eyes became so bright like he wanted it for long time. Then I starting moan and I start to tell a little loud, ahh, ahh, john  easy easy, slow down ah ahhhhhhhh. Please please John ah ah ah.
John was also shocked by my word.
I know he is not expecting this from me. I was moaning like whore and beside there is nothing happening between us. We heard footsteps of going so I  push John from me and get up from bed. I was going toward the bathroom he said "you.... You are so good at acting. Your moan are so real ." he place a pillow on his........ I finished my bath and came out I saw him sitting on the same position. I asked him "are you going to bath or sit here all day" he look at me and  get out from my room with a towel. I do not know where he go . I finished my breakfast and I was walking on the pool side. The water is so good so I sit on the side of pool and place my legs into water. After a relaxing moment someone pull me in to the pool . It was John. I cursed him he was laughing.
But things became worse when I felt his manhood was poking me. He then said "you know baby under water sex is very painful. Are you ready!"
I forgot how to breath. He is a dog. I was trying to get up but he again pull to water he done that 3time. I was now so angry so pitch him. But it was no use. "hey roya why don't you race with me. If you win I will full fill your one wish and if I win you have to fulfill my wish."
"no."
"THEN stay with me in water."
"you don't have office?"
"oh being the boss I am not going office today and you are also." wait how did he know today I am not going office because I want to spend time with my family. He again asked me "are you sure you don't want to race if  I were you, I never let go off this opportunity"
"Okey. You will do what I tell you to if I win?"
"yes,"
The race started and I cheat and win. He did not know that I cheat.
He asked me "so what do you want me to do"
"I will tell you later."
"what. You didn't even decide. If I win I would tell you to become naked in front of me."
"what! That's why you made a deal. You want to see me naked. How many girls you see naked and played this game of yours"
"oh don't asked me that how many girls. But I can not see you naked ."
I get out of the pool and thinking about the losecharter John. Cheater John.