46-Stop Bothering Others {Stella}

46-Stop it!!

Stella's POV :

I and Aaron I both look at each other. John was laying on the floor. We both run towards him. Just a while ago, He was fighting now he is senseless??

I looked at Aaron and asked him, "we should call the doctor, shouldn't we?"

He shook his head in disagreement "we should take him to the hospital. Look at  his  head, it starts bleeding again"

I saw blood is rushing out from there and the bandaged area is now full with his blood. My body shakes a little, I just can't see blood.

I went out from there, I would have vomit if stay more. I can not bear it.

I stayed there for a while and the ambulance come and we take him to the hospital.

When we reached to hospital, they immediately start his treatment.

I spotted Rose there!

I went closer to her, she was crying. I console her.

Rose asked "Sir went out to find Roya! Did you guys find her?"

I nodded in disagreement.

I asked her "How come John is so badly injured. What happened to him?"

She said with half crying and hiccups"I do not know much! Maybe sir and madam have a flight. I find him in his room, unconscious! "

I was shocked," you are telling me, Roya did this? "

Rose wipe out her tears with a tissue and said "I am not sure. And They both maybe went on a fight. Sir was mad and drunk when he reached the mansion late at night. I also saw Roya madam crying all day but didn't dare to ask her why she is crying?"

I just nodded. I went into deep thoughts. Roya injured him that badly? I mean, when did she become so aggressive like me. She never hit a fly, now she hit her husband that badly now he is hospitalized.

Did they go on a fight? Is this because of me? I just created a misunderstanding, I never think that much would have happened?

I called on Roya phone. If this all happened because of, I should clear it up to Roya also. What just I did? My God, this is horrible. How just things turn out like this.

Aaron was looking at me like he will eat me alive. I am just keeping my distance from him. After all, it is all my fault. I  am now also scared of his looks too.

After some time, I spotted Rose running to a middle-aged woman, it was John's mother. I saw her before and another man was standing beside her and Aaron went to talk to him. I think he is John's father! I was standing there like a puppet on the corner of the hospital. I was shaking in fear what if they both scolded me for John's condition.

I fear parents, never had my parents love or scolded me. I was alone in my house with my nanny. Noone, ever came across me to show me the right or wrong path. I do as I please. But, I think, it is after all my mistake. I should never try to make a couple of matches.

Aaron looks at me and signals me to talk to them.

I slowly take baby steps towards them and try to talk but my voice is lost. My throat dried out of fear and there is a small sound as "Hi"

Both couples Mr & Mrs. Robin look at me and smiled. Maybe they will not scold me for this!

John's Mother hugs me. The old handsome men give me his hands to handshake him "Hello dear! My name is Matthew Robin, I am Johnson's father."