17-mom Arrived 👸👣

Roya's POV :

Since John's mom is coming, I pack my stuff and I arrive at John 's house. I hug Rose and went to my room. Since John's mom is coming tomorrow morning. i came here at evening. I will not go to office for two days. Mr Stone accepts my application. John came home early today. He calls me to the dinner table and I obey him. Since we are bound we have to respect one another sometimes I think. He told me that his mother will come tomorrow morning. We have to pretend to be a real couple. Seriously, I hate it. That's why he helped me in my parents house he wants benefit. That's why he told me that I will also help in this.
I didn't want to continue this thing but little deeds cause me a huge curse. I can not back out now.
I sleep at night in my room. In the morning I heard some noise downstairs but I didn't bother but I jumped when a beautiful lady shouted at me and I saw her angry face. Who is she? "what the hell! Who are you and what are you doing in my John house in this room?"
I did not connect with her. I was just looking at her like a lost puppy.
She said again "oh don't tell me, that you are John one night stand girl. If you are then leave immediately. You bicth, gold digger."
She was cursing me nonstop but I didn't know what got into me. I was still looking at her face.
"Are you mute or what?"
Why on earth does everyone call me mute. I get up from bed and my mind starts working. I open my mouth to tell something then stop, maybe she is John mom. I should call him and he should talk first with her. I never see John's mom. I didn't even remember if I saw her at my wedding or if she is just like her son who doesn't like black ugly women as his son's bride. God knows well . I went to John's room to knock but the door was open. It has been so many days since we entered his room since our first night. It was a horrible day for me. A dark night which I cry nonstop. I looked at him, he was on his bed, sleeping peacefully. If it was not his mother I would never enter his room. I called his name 2 times and he woke up. He looked at me and I told him there was a lady in my room. He get up from his bed and walk to my room they both hug each other
She is so beautiful, white skin, nice eyes and being late fifty she is still looking so young. I now get it that where on John is so good looking wait is he has a father? I don't know anything about him or his family. But still I am his wife . What a tragedy! After their meeting his mom asked, pointing at me"why is she standing here till now ? Night ends so go home , women ! "
I was still confused and so dumb to answer. John said" mom, she is in home "
His mom said," John, you became more shameless I see, you are doing it now in your house calling girls. You should be more careful that I am coming and now you're not telling her to leave? "
" mom I can explain please sit down "
" What now son, what do you want to say?"
"Mom, I am married!" wait what? he did not even tell his own mother that he is married. His mom's facial expression changed. She first looked at me and then at her son. She said "what? You did not even bother to tell us about it. How could you? I know that you are angry with your father that doesn't mean you will get married and didn't even bother to tell us about it"
"Mom, it is not like that. It happens so fast."
"Do you guys love marriage?"
John and I both shout "no"
"then?"
"Mom, I will tell you later."
"OK but tell me when on earth you started liking black girl since the school you hate them now you married to one"
"mom! Stop it and meet roya. My wife . She belong to knight family"
"wow knight! And meet me I am Mrs Moylika Robin" she smiled and shook hands with me.
I said "nice to meet you Mrs Moylika Robin"
She said"no you will call me mom since I am your mother in law, I never thought that my son would get married that soon. He was so stubborn and so free. I never thought he will caged himself that fast "
If she knew that this marriage is just a deal. I gave her a fake smile.John said to continue with us and he left for the office.
" YOU Know my son does not like black women. I am not saying that you are not beautiful, you are beautiful. You look great but you know he was stop liking black girl since he was at school and the first girl he proposed was a black girl who rejected him." I was shocked when a girl rejected him in school and still this time he didn't get it over. What a fool.
She added" you know after that, he left that school also. He hated them and never ever dated one. Now see he is married to one "
" I never think that he was also rejected by a girl "
" yeah. I also wonder. My boy was also handsome when he was younger but why on earth that girl rejected him. She was his first love. Kalf love. "I just feel bad but instantly I feel good also. He also rejected me. The girl should get an award for this awesome deed.
She asked me ''So you are from a knight family. Your family members?"
"oh. My father is out of the country. My mom died at a very early age."
"Oh dear sorry. Don't feel bad. I am also your mother. I don't have any girls. You are my girl now"
"thanks. I have a stepmom and one brother. I love him so much, he also love me"
"we will invite them soon"
"yes."
"Oh I want to say sorry that my father and I did not attend your marriage. Actually John never told us about it."
"oh don't be. You never know. It wasn't your fault after all."
"Oh dear. John and his father had some argument a few years ago since John didn't talk to him. I tried so much but the argument became bigger. You and he should come to there to meet us"
"he never tells me about it. Why am I joking? He never tells me anything. I didn't even know I had a relative either.
"when he wants to start his own business. He asked his father for money but my husband said that John , You have your family business why don't you work in there. But John wanted to start something new And the thing became bigger when his father refused to give him money and said to join our business. He left our house and started the business on his own. After that. he and his father started to talk less and when he wanted some money for his business, his father taunted him and said you left us for this low class business now what do you want from me.? That hurt John ego and he started working more and now see he took this business to highest place and
He promised himself he would never ever ask for money from his father. But I heard he is in loss but my son solved the problem without his father help "yeah yeah by marrying me, get my father half property.
I just smile." you knew our business right? "
" uhmm no "
" you don't know. It is the number 1 business worldwide. ROBIN ENCUSION. " What the most powerful business family John belongs to. Now I can tell him. He is the greedy one wants more money.
I said "I did know that."
She asked me "you are married to him
Why do you sleep in another room?"
"we are just.... We live in seperate room"
"no. In our family tradition that is odd. Husband and wife must live in one room. I will talk to him. And why on earth you are wearing such lossy and covered clothes. That is why my son did not live in one room. We are going on shopping"
"what no. Your son told me I am not allowed to wear short dresses outside" I do not also like short dresses but she will think I am unmordern so I told her that.
"we are going on shopping"
We go out for shopping. She is actually good.

John's pov :

Mom came. She did not know about our marriage. Actually I didn't want to Continue this but thing now changed. Much people don't know that I am now married. After some time on office my mom sent some pictures. My phone beep. When I open my phone it sipped from hand. when I see roya in many short dress. My mom know how to break me. She may have suspected we are not happy. Now she is doing this! This is a torture. Why is she sending me those pictures when I can not even touch Roya. My mom asked me if she buy those clothes for her. I said no. What if roya wear them. I can not tolerate it but I will buy them for her but she will wear them in home. I just love the way she is Simple and sweet but sometimes I like her in short dress and my mind is now in my dirty planet. I was smiling on my own when one of the staff asked me sir are you Okay.
************
A/N:vote, comment, follow!