23-Going On A Date 😉😉

John pov 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️ ☢️
_______________________
I was thinking for days, how could I convince Roya to go on a date.
She never agree what I want, she will always be opposite.
MY MOM told me to attend our relative Anastasia party . She is my cousin. I never attended that kind of occasion. It was Anastasia baby girl birthday. But this time I will attend it because Roya will also come with me. My mom convinced her.

In night I was on bed waiting for Roya to talk. She was on closet changing . She get out with top and pajamas. She never wear my dress which I brought and she is not wearing her sexy night dress.I miss her sexy legs.
She came to bed and lay down and turn to sleep. I cough for attention. She look at me.
"I was thinking, uhmm.... You know, I am asking you for a date"
She get up and sit on bed.
She said "what! I did not hear it"
"I want you to come on a date with me"
"why?what! Date! I am not coming. I don't trust you"
"what do you mean by you don't trust me?"
"in date, alone with you, I have so much work"
"alone? You are also alone with me in my room, in my bed,! What did I do to you? You don't trust me!I didn't try anything what will I do if you go with me in date!"i said in angry mood. She just make me angry.
" Okey, I will come but it will be like a dinner nothing eles " seeing me angry she agree. That was easy.
She slept. I am happy., with a smile I go to sleep.
My mom is gone back to my father. My father is always my ideal. I always want to like his. So I want to start my own business. In this we got in major arguments but I love him no matter what! We do not talk with each other but I talk to my mom often. My mom made promises both to attend Anastasia party and sleep on one room. My mom know us better. So Roya will still have to sleep with me in one bed.
I tell roya that we will go out tonight,
"and please wear something what I get for you. Wait! I will buy a dress for you. You are gonna wear that. no argument" she did not tell me anything just nod.

Roya POV 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️ ☢️
_____________=_________
When John asked me to go on a date I was shocked., he wants me to go on a date. I smell something dirty.
I said I don't trust him. He became angry and said the truth! He did not try anything I am Also alone with him in his room. So I agreed , he is after all right. He tell me it's tonight so I just nodded. I don't want him to know that I am excited. I am going on a date. What will I wear? But he said he will get one so tensions gone but do I have do makeup! My mind "of course you dump, you have to. You are going on a date. You have look so sexy that people will look at you with wide eyes" not people John will be enough if he look at with wide eyes. I was on cloud.. I go to my office!I didn't tell my brat friend Stella. She will mock me and fill my mind with horrified words. So I keep it secret.

In evening John came and give me dress. My mouth is open. It is so beautiful
It was in black. It is long and backless, it will show my open leg when I walk.
Wow just awesome. I was looking myself on mirror and thinking it so revealing, should I go with it or change. But I look great! And there will John with me so no worries. I take my black heels, wear my lucky penden. And did some makeup.
I walk down stairs. I can John was also ready, wearing a black suit. Look like perfect gentleman. I can see, he is satisfied with my look. He give me wide smile and he is checking me out.
I snap twice "hey mister, my eyes are here"
He give a shy smile, that make me blush.
"you look gorgeous.I got something for you" he took out a box from his pocket. A ring box. He open it and said
"give me your hand!" I give it to him. I don't hasite I don't know why! I feel so confident around him.
He sip the ring to my finger and said
"it will remind you that you are mine and married"
"what about you? You are also married to me. You don't have any ring on your...." He took his hand on air and there was a ring on there. It was exactly the same design what John give me. Maybe those are couple ring set.

He lead me to his car. It feel different, I go so many times with him but this feeling is different. He open my door to sit and he sit to the driver sit. The drive was in on slince but this silence telling us so many things. Maybe we will be soon become a real couple. We reach to the resturent.it is beautiful, it is like dream. He give his hand and I take it. We reach and the manager welcomed us and lead us to our table. Before we sit, a white beautiful women came and hug John from behind 😜

John pov 🕸️ ☢️
________________
I never thought life will play this kind of game with me. I am in trouble.

I feel hug from behind. When I see who is this? My throat dry. Sela. My ex-girlfriend. I broke up with her before my marriage. She didn't know I am married and my wife is here also.
Suddenly she kiss me on my lips.
Fuck my luck. ROYA Leave my hand.
Sela "oh John, I miss you. Do you miss me baby! I try to contract you but you didn't respond. Are you angry? I will make to you on bed how much I miss you baby." she give me a wink 😉.
I look at her and then Roya. She is angry.
Sela then look at Roya and said
" who is she? "
I open my mouth but Roya said
" I am just his friend "
Sela said" yeah, yeah. John is never interested black women! He always says black girls are bicth, he is not interested on black girl. He did not feel the attraction with them. He hate them from heart. He says never say why he hate them so much. But you are gorgeous. "
I said" she is my date "
Sela said with dramatic way
" date? You naughty boy you hook up so soon, and got a black pieson. How your made up your mind baby. You hate them right? So many months. You never last any relationship more then 6 months. I last 4 months. So? "
ROYA said" 3 months "
Sela said" oh that mean, you are on his trap and on your sleeping month"
I cut her off"sela please excuse us. We are here to spend some time with each other "
Roya asked Sela" sleeping months?, "oh no no.
SELA said" yeah, you are maybe giving him service to bed. Believe me he is too good. I love his rough way. You know his rules? I tell you, you are new! 1st months :sweet talk
2nd months :date and shopping
3rd months :he will tied you to bed and fuck you
4th month:break up or ignoring you
5th month :if he didn't break up then he will introduce you to media
And last 6th month :he will broke up in front of media. I only go to his 4th stage. So happy dating. "
Sela told this roya. Where should I hide. Fucking this bicth ruined everything. When Sela is leaving she whisper in ear" hey naughty boy if want, we can meet. Come to me when you are done with her. I will give you myself. She will not know as
One night stand. I know you are not into her, she is black. She is not your choice. Come back to me . Bye. "
Roya did not tell anything she just start walking. I run behind her
" Roya believe me. It was before our wedding. I stop dating and I swear I am royal to you. Please forgive me "
"you man whore you want me to forgive you? She is telling me that you are good in bed. Go fuck every women in world I don't care, make them pregnant. I don't care you.... I am just a black bicth to you " she thorw her ring to me.
"roya please!"
"go away from me"
'Okey we will go home, and talk about it please give a chance , come to the car "
" you go your way. Don't bother to look for me "she get into a cab.
My heart just broke. Why this happened to me.
I ride my car and reach to home. ROYA CHANGE and I see she is on bed.
I open my tie and I am cursing that Sela. Fucking woman she just ruined my life. If I could have the power I would have burn her with fire. I took out my sweat pant and a t-shirt. I never thought this night will end up like this. I plan so many things. I planed to propose her but we can not even go on a date. Fuck me. Fuck my life.

****************

A/n:hey guys how is the chapter. Do you like it?
Please vote🌟 and comment

Thank you
Author :Sayba naznin riya ✍️📖
🥀💫🍃