1 4-Rules 📝📝

Roya was so excited to meet her brother. She loves him. Her brother was abroad for a long time. She was too happy. She was planning to go to her parent's house to meet her brother. But she does not want to inform John about it. She will go to the office after that she will go to her parent's house. Her stepmother will be not so happy but she is only going there to meet her half-brother. She loves him from  heart

Roya's Pov :

I was late for my office so I did not go for breakfast. I was combing my hair when John came. It was sudden so I jump a little I asked him, "what is your problem? Don't you have manner to knock?"
John said with a smirk on his face, "I don't need your permission baby. why you didn't come to the breakfast table?"
"I am late. I was changing. You mister, you need permission to do things. There will be some rules for you to maintain"I folded my arms around my chest.
" Oh. I don't follow rules "
" you have to or else! "
" or else? what will you do? go and cry to your father and complain about me!" he rise his one brow.

I feel so annoyed by his comment"oh. I am not a baby. I solve my problem. If you don't want to follow the rules then I have to shift to a new apartment."
"Are you threatening me?"
"oh no. I was just telling you"
"tell me what are the rules"
"oh, not much 1.you can not come to my room without permission. I will also follow it to your room. 2.you and I will always respect elders especially parents. 3.."
" You have to also follow my rules then I will also follow them"
"OK but I have to hear it first and I left 1rule also. Do not touch me."
"I will think about that. Now hear my rules 1/.you have to pretend as lovely wife in front every one 2/ You have to attend the party with me as wife 3/ I can kiss you if there is any need to display love in front of people. 4/parents are the main person in my life you have to respect them. 5/no short dress outside of house.6/we can not break our relationship trust, so no boy and for me no girl.
if anyone breaks these rules they will be by others. what the other party will say, they have to do it. Is this a deal.? "

He makes his own rules. It is like he makes these rules for days and now he is telling me those.
I think for a while I do not have any issues with those, so I agree
" ok"
"now come you are going to be late."
"OK."
I will not come home tonight so I told rose not to cock for me. John heard it asked, "are you dieting? You are so slim. You Do not need to diet. You are ho... I mean look good, as you are. ."
"no, and that's none of your business. Stop the car in front of the office building"
"I do not like rudeness. If you ever do it I will not control my rage next time"
I want to challenge him but I was late so get out of the car and run to the office I do not want to late. The office is boring. I was always looking for the time to leave my brother I will meet with him after one year. My stepmom I don't want to think about her. She hates me and she will be so much happy to know that I am not happy with my married life. I do not want to show it to her. My father I missed him a lot
But what he did is not forgettable. My father is gone for 1year abroad deal so
He is not at home. I feel so lonely my father did it with me who would I trust more than him.