25-Drunk John 🍇🍾🍷

Roya POV🕸️☢️🕸️☢️
I follow him behind. I can see he is drunk.
He was trying to open his car door with key. He try key to enter the keyhole but he fail. He try more them 10time. He is so drunk. I don't understand why people drink so much if they can not take it, look at me I don't drink. I never drink ever in my life. His vision is not clear.
I said with annoyed voice, "give me the key. I will drive. I don't want to die. You are drunk and if police see you, we are doom."
John said with a smile on his face "you want to live with me baby. It would be pleasure if you drive. My hands will be free and I will do other work."
I did not understand what he meant by other work. I sit on driving seat, he sit beside me. I start driving. For some moment I feel weird. I feel like someone is eating me by there eyes and I was right. John is staring at me without blinking.
He is staring me or should I say he is staring at my breast, like he is eating by his eyes. His stare make me feel nervous and now his drunk stare is giving me wrong vibes and it is making me crazy. His stare, I always think what he think looking at me, because John is not a good person who will think good of me. His mind is full with devilous ideas.
I am driving and keep me eyes to road and said "don't look at me like that! Stop staring at me like this"
"I am not staring at you. I am staring at your flowers. Those are inviting me Touch them, taste them" pointing 👉 his finger in my breast.
It make me shiver. His dirty talk always effect me. I am feeling nervous,..

I said with angry voice "stop looking at those or me"
He said with his drurk voice, that was so sexy to hear "how could I? You didn't covered them properly. They always gain my attention. When, you show me those by you own. It is hard to control myself not to touch them. My dick is becoming lazy.it wants work. He is not working for so many days. He was a hard working men before marriage but after marriage he did not get a single work to do. You are not giving him any work. Give him some home work to do at least. My balls are giving me so much pain"
He is saying things by his own,because he is drunk.
He added "your ass omg. I just want you so close to me, so close even air can not pass between us. Do you know how dirty thing, I think? Do you have any idea I think most of the time which position will be good for you? I will take you in every position and make you beg! Your legs , they are so long. How will they feel, when they are going to wrapped around me. Your lips will feel so good on my lips. "
My hand around the stirring become hard by his comment. I am now sweating heavily. He think that when I am around him. Now I want to burie my ownself. I just want to run away from his eyes, hide myself.
Sometime I also think about him, I admire him, like how handsome he is! How great his eyes are! They look so deep like ocean, I want to drown in his eyes.. I always think good about him. But he thinks all dirty things, dirty +dirty +dirty +more dirty thing about me. He is badass. Maybe that why men are men. He always look at me like nothing , but he think something eles In his mind.
Is all the men are like this or he is only one who think like that!
Suddenly I feel his one hand are on my thigh, and other one is in my on my back. I shake my leg it is a signal that he should leave my thigh.
He then look at me and his face is so close to me. I can feel his breath on my neck. He is smelling. I can smell him, his menly secnt.
I said in sheaky voice "ww..what are you doing? Do you want an accident or what!do not touch me." my eyes are still on road. I don't look at him.
He whisper in my ear with huskey voice "I am doing my work, you do yours. Drive properly, keep focuse on road" is he kidding with me? He touching me inappropriately and telling me to do my work. Focus on road. How could I focus! Now I understand what he meant by "oh my hand will be I will do other work" a donkey. I can not push him because my hands are on driveing wheel.
I stop the car at once. It was sudden, John and I both jump from our place.
I look at with wide eyes and said "if you try this again on me, I will you there where it pain most and about your talks stop it. If you tell me again those words, I will hit your ass in so many positions that it will become red and blue"
He roll his eyes and fold his hand to his chest and said "you are a rock, don't have any feelings. Now focus on road"
I start the car and we soon reach the mansion.
I went out of his car and I try my best to be quick. He took off his coat and throw it God knows where. But know he is only on his white shirt. He follow me to. In stire, I can feel his eyes on my butts,i take hand s to cover and try to make my dress long. I know, it is a false attampt but I try. I enter in our room and John also came. He came after me and strat unbuttoning his shirt. I am feeling so scared now. I am feeling like, I am in a cage of lion and the lion will eat me soon. In here lion is John. His lustful eyes roaming all over my body. I am now afraid. I gulped my own shiver. If it was John in his mind , I would not feel scared but this John is drunk and he can do anything. And when I say anything I mean it. God save me. I remember what he did when he was drunk before and I also wear a short dress. I did not even take off my heels.
John hold me between him and the wall. I am smashing like potatoes between him and the wall. Did I say it that his chest is also feel like wall.
He said with so much energy "let 's do it. I will make you feel good" iwhere is getting this energy. I am tried.
"I didn't forget what you did on our date. I am a black bicth right? "
"you are a bicth and I am your dog. Now please don't play hard"
I give him a smile and said "let me do this"
He give me a smirk .
I place my hand to his chest. Sliding my hand slowly down to his belly
I kneel down. He close eyeS with Making some noise.. Did I effect him thar much!

He think, I go down to unblock his pant. Seriously he thought I will melt by his word.
B UT no, I Get down to get out from there.he caged me. I sat down and get out from there between his legs.
His close eye are still close but when he did not feel anything he open his and see me, I am on bed and fully cover myself with blanket and my eyes are close.
He look at me for a while and take some deep breath maybe to calm down himself. He go to the bathroom with a towel. He go for a bath, maybe for a cold one. In mean while I run to the closet and change my clothes and got into my pajamas and top. I again run to the bed and act like a sleeping girl who is deep in sleep for hour.

He came out from shower maybe after 2hr. Who took that much time in shower?in that I could shop the whole market! I act like I am in deep sleep. He came and sleep beside me.

******************

A/N : hey there thanks for waiting!
Please vote & comment.
I dedicated this chapter to 4 people who wait for my story. Thanks ❣️ ❣️.
How do you like my story comment.?it will make my day!
Author :Sayba naznin riya ✍️📖
🥀✨🍁