43-left Behind

43:left behind

Roya 's POV:

I was in a very difficult situation. I can not move. I was stuck between bed and him.He give all weight on me. He was talking non-stop.

"please Roya. Don't leave me. I will die. Please be with me."

He was all looking into my eyes. We look at each other for some moment. He softly kiss on my lips. His tight gripes was still on my hands.

He kissed me all he wanted aggressively, softly, caring, every way he wanted. I stay still, stop struggling for a moment. I was there like a lifeless doll. His grips lossen. His hand went to my jaw. He hold my jaw and kiss me till I don't have any air left to breath. His hand went to my waist and he kept his hands there.

I saw his tears rolling down to his cheek and reach to his neck.

He start talking "I.. I... I don't wanna lose you. I can't leave wothout you"

It was too late for everything. We just have nothing left. He always think me as burden from the very first moment, now he should not care. He should be happy. Why am I feeling she hurt, that should not effect me? The last knot between us has been Distroryed......

He added, "it is not my fault. That I love you, wanted to be with you. You don't love me.??"
He paused for moments and look at me for an answer. I didn't say anything.
"you don't love me??" He start screaming. "I love you.... Don't love me then....please stay with me."

In a matter of time his hand start moving towards my dress botton.

I don't want to think about it but my mind is forcing me to think, is he start undressing me to rape me!

His nose were in my neck, kissing me. It is giving a wave of unknown sensation. He is smelling me though I did not do bath today!

I can smell his sweat also. It has very bad smell, like mine.

He unbutton my first 4 button of my shirt and start going under to my neck still kissing. It start showing my bra. Now it is too much. I start struggling.

I said with my broken voice "Stop it! I said John stop it."

He take his head up and said "why? You don't feel good. I wanna make you fully mine.. And today I will. This runway games ends  here"

That was a bomb for me. I have the same image, he and his secretary. Is he smell her like this too. Told her this shit too. Kiss her with that  much passion too. Maybe they did much more.

I don't wanna be his. I don't wanna be a men's women who cheat on there wife. Telling me going out for business and to this kind of filthy acts..

His hands went to my waist. He pull me closer to him and make me sit down. He kiss me and I was trying to go away from his mouth, who knows how many women he kiss with this mouth of his. He was still holding my hands in my back behind. To prevent me, he let go of my hands and take my jaw in his hand.

My hands are free now. I start pushing him to his chest. He hold me right hand and his one hand is still on my face. He just bit me on my lips.

"Ahah!!"
After that he now push me the bed again. He start unbuttoning his shirt too. What!! I look at him with horror. He can't be serious. Still I am searching for a lie in his eyes. He will not do that with me. I know him.

My subconscious says "you also know him that he will not cheat but he cheat. He did fuck other girl in his penthouse."

Okey this is too much. I try to get up but he push me back to the bed again and this time it hurt my back and I hit my head  with bed. He come close to me and now he is get on me. I try hard to push him but he did not even flinch.

My mind start working on it own I find a flower pot near to the bed box.

I take it to my hand and hit him right into his head.

Bang!!it make a huge sound.

He fell from bed and now he is on floor.

My breath become heavy, what did I do?he is not even........

I gulped my own saliva and went near to him. His head is bleeding. I run to the closet to get first aid box. I take some medicine in the cotton and put it in the cut. I was crying that time.

The blood stop coming out. He will be fine.

I take all my luggage and ready to leave. I saw the divorce papers. I took out my pen and signed it.

Maybe this divorce will not be finalized but I am leaving you forever. You are now noone to me. Noone!!

I put the paper on the bed and make him sit and them left his house.

Rose, I will miss her. She maybe slepping now.

I went out from the gate  and calll a cab.

I sit on the cab. "where you wanna go mam"

"to the Airport "

I call Liam "hello! I  Want you help brother."

Looking out of the cab window I Wipeout my tear

John 's POV :

I was drinking alcohol on the bar. They trick me. I will not leave her. How can I? I love her. I beg her to stay,she will stay with me. She also love me, I know.

My mind asked  "are you sure? I don't think she love you. She has better options then you. What did you do for her? You hurt her feelings!"

I thorw the glass to the floor. People were looking at me.

I get out from there.

She can not leave me. She will be there, she is my wife. What ever happened before, I don't care! We will start new. I will forget everything. If she love someone eles now, I will make her love me. I will try hard.

I was drunk and when I saw her face In my room. I became happy. She didn't left me, she is here with me.

When she show me the divorce paper, my mind went blank and I don't know what I was thinking. She is leaving me to be with her lover. Is it Aaron? Or it is Stone?

It start coming bad images in front of my eyes.

She want an divorce then she have to follow the contract rules.

She have to have my baby.. And she will have it before divorce....

I don't know what got me to think like that. Maybe anger, jealousy and the alcohol affects my sense.

And I start walking to a forbbien path, which will Distrory our left relation.

But I didn't stop. My heart was telling me to stop but my mind is playing games with me.a very dirty game.

After some time every thing went black, just like a dead end. Am I going die?? I want to live with her. But I Distroryed the last hope also.

I wanna die...