7:Talking 😒✅

Chapter 7: Talking
___________________

Roya POV
____________

Talk?...talk about what? I literally have nothing to say to him. Opening the car Johnson practically throws me in it. Okay he's angry, or maybe he's jealous? What does he even have to be jealous about? I'm married to him. It's not like I ca- wait he could never be jealous, he doesn't even like me.

But then why is he becoming possessive and domineering, maybe he just doesn't like his wife talking to guys, like it hurts his reputation or something. If that's the case then he can just go to hell, I will go out of my way to flirt every single guy to make him regret what he's done to me.

Why is he just sitting there frozen like that? Oh shit he caught me staring.

"What?! Why are you staring at me?...I don't like that guy you were talking or should I say flirting with, you should have seen they way he was looking at you" he spat "i only came here because your father call me, complaining that you're not taking his calls"

So he didn't even come here to check on me? He's only here cause my father was bothering him at work...seriously? The only reason he came down here is because father pushed him?

Do I really mean that little to him? Why even come at all, like what was the reason? Just to put me down more? If so, then good job Johnson mission accomplished, I feel small again.

Why am I always seeing the good in people? Why am I even expecting anything from him? He's never going to treat me as his equal, he's never going to care about me. My dad gave him what he wants; he doesn't need to care about me at all.

My mistake.Mmm he definitely doesn't have to worry about that again.

"What are you mute? Why aren't you saying anything?" he asked

"WHAT!? Because I haven't said anything in response, that makes me mute? Are you being stupid on purpose?"

~~~~~~~~
E

ditor :@callhervee

Edited 12/01/21