Whispers!

(I forgot about these! Sorry ;^; these are when I was 13-16 )

Age 13

I remember laying in bed knocked out tired, sleeping softly. Until I randomly woke up (it was probably 5-6 at night. The moon was shining through my window and it was a full one) because I heard a womans voice whispering to me gently. I sleepily confused looking around my room like

 I sleepily confused looking around my room like

She was whispering "Jasmin.....Jasmin....get out of bed...do it." I started getting scared and started crying confused on what I should do. I was telling myself not to listen to her, she kept whispering "get out of bed.....go kill him....do it." I was getting out of bed shaking but I got back in bed because I'm not gonna fcking do that!. She kept telling me to do it or else. I laid back down crying scared and she whispered "you're a Disappointment to me, your weak....you will regret that." And I laid there crying my eyes out thinking I was gonna die. So I stood up all night. ( I think it was Luna. The moon children's goddess or whatever she is too them. Because, I found out another moon child was discovered in Ohio where I'm from. I panicked but it was a boy who heard her AKA Luna, I guess. 😤😭 bro wtf!!??)

Age 16

I was chilling in my bed listening to scary stories because I couldn't sleep that night. Couple minutes go by and I heard a voice next to me, I shrug it off thinking its the video. More minutes later I hear it again but a laugh mixed with crying. I pause it and wait. Nothing, I rewind the video I didn't hear that voice in the story. I get scared and I hear it again coming from my TV. It sounded like it had many voices mixed together, I cut my phone off and went to bed quickly terrified.