heyy

( Hey everyone, I'm not dead. I swear. Just here to give you guys some info I realized. I'm doing pretty well living on my own, adulthood is expensive though. Fcking america always begging for money LMAO )

I just realized something weird back in my school years and the relationships I was in. The two relationships I was in a LONG TIME AGO maybe two years ago. I had nightmares about him threatening and hurting them because of his jealousy and he was very much manipulative/possessive towards me when I was dating. Every time I had nightmares about them getting hurt, not even a couple days In while dating, they both broke up with me. Very quickly even though, they actually liked me.

I didn't do anything wrong, they broke up with me with the same answer ' it's not you, you're very kind and sweet. I'm sorry. I'm just not ready, I got things to focus on . ' then not even a couple days go by, they're happily in a long term relationship with someone else.  like- WAS HE THREATENING THEM!? I'm so confused, something didn't seem right with that break up.  Both of us were very happy together, one of them started getting electronics messing up and glitches in their phones when we talked. I couldn't get text messages from them as well which lead to the break up.

He purposely screwed up my relationships I was in. Using manipulative, possessiveness and, jealousy acts towards my partner to hate me. 

Also, my phone and tablet has been glitching out too more.

In conclusion

In conclusion. That's why I'm single. It's impossible for me to date someone with his Chihuahua ass getting in between me and my partner. I'm fucked basically.