dream. weird

Sooo, I had a very weird dream last night that I wanna share with you guys! I thought this wasn't important but, might as well share it. If I can remember

So I was busy making homemade churros because, I  was craving them so bad..! Half way through the day, I went to the bathroom and somehow got kidnapped or ended up with two girls. I think. In a business building.

She showed me around and I realized, time had gone by so fast that I told her I gotta go back home. I turned around to leave but, she said something so I turned around and she threw some green liquid onto my face and chest area. It started to burn and I panicked trying to wipe it off. I felt sick, dizzy and, she took me into a room shutting the door. She had this yandere obsessive look on her face, I tried running off but I realized, I was floating. That liquid gave me powers somehow, I ran out of the room and grabbed my phone trying to text someone to come help me please. My phone was glitching out and I couldn't text anybody, my Ben wallpaper was glitching out as well.

I noticed her walking over to me and set my phone down scared backing away, she shoved me to the floor and she laid down In front of me telling me to rest my head on her chest, not looking at me at all. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, I shook my head repeatedly shaking not wanting to do this with her. She tried to get me to rest on her but I didn't want to, she sat up pouting and pinned me down, she got on me and started to touch me inappropriately and kissed my neck.

I was crying and didn't want this, a couple minutes went by and she had to go do something leaving me. I got up and ran off trying to find an exit, she was looking for me. Blah blah blah my alarm went off, I woke up my chest was hot. I don't think that was a female, I think that was him disguised as one.

That's all for now, nothing much been happening.......not really ;-; my Audio and tablet been glitching out here and there but, that's it. See yaa