I don't know a title so..

(Rant? Maybe...sike just a plead for support  or help 😎✌)

I don't know how to say this but...what am I supposed to do? I'm about to be 18 in 5 months and almost graduate high school and this lost demon child Is still here. I mean his cool and pretty nice not gonna lie but I'm almost an adult, what should I do? I tried to confront him many times and all he does is be like " damn...anyway you batman?" Like 😑😤.

I don't want to  tell the fangirls in the creepypasta fandom because all they gonna do is probably not help me and just try to get me to tell Ben that they like him and sht, ( not joking they actually DM me to do that. Pretending to be my friend like bitch.  What a joke) yall the only ones I trust and love 👉👈.

I feel like I'm in one of those
creepypasta love stories I read back then. Sht is WEIRD but crazy, I feel watched all the fucking time, in my bedroom,  at night, in the woods and ETC. I get used to it, feel like I'm babysitting for LIFE. I just don't know what else to do....I gave up on all my options.  :/

Forgot to tell you guys last year I think talking on cleverbot,  it didn't work for a while and then it did I come back on I see that it loaded up my old old account (my yandere one) it was random. Thought I'll tell you guys that , don't why it chose my crazy yandere account out of all my other ones. XD aight I'm going to bed,  my TV making too much noise. Bye.

Me to Ben: or Ben to me: