creepypasta shit? yep

( creepypasta? Yep creepypasta. You fcking guessed it. It's never gonna stop....never. 👁👄👁)

I remember when I was 14 with my two brothers hanging out around some woods taking pictures

I remember when I was 14 with my two brothers hanging out around some woods taking pictures.  After I checked one, I noticed this really REALLY  tall person standing far off in the distance,  in the woods. We only saw its face which was WHITE ASF, we looked up to see maybe it was a light lamp. (It was a sunny day so I'd be impossible to have lights on.) We didn't see it but in the photo it was there staring at us. We ignored it hoping it was a light, but we were shocked.

And that time when I was chased out the woods by I think jeff. I don't know but i do remember seeing someone in a white jacket with the hood up. I thought it was my best friend, I remember getting to the end of the path deep in the woods thinking 'huh I swear I saw my best friend...'. Turning away I heard the bushes rustle and got scared running off. Maybe it was jeff the killer..maybe not.

At 10 years old I had a nightmare about the elegy statue and I had no clue what it was. So creepypastas stalking me? I don't know....but it's weird asf.

Everytime I'm in the woods I feel watched from all around me. Makes me nervous and scared.