forgot another one!

( I guess listening to music while laying in bed helps you remember sht better. )

I forgot one! This one was when I was in 6th or 7th grade and I was 13-14 years old. I had a big crush on one of the older boys in 8th grade in my middle school, he was tall, blondie and blue or green eyes. I thought he was cute looking (back when I was straight lmao) my friend told him and I was embarrassed! But fast forward and he was an asshole towards me and a fuckboy. He humiliated me in front of everyone and made fun of me. That's when I started hating on every blonde boy that. (Damn. )

But when one day, I was sitting at home in my room scrolling through google+ depressed asf. (Edgy me) a Tab suddenly opened up on it's own and showed me an ugly ass photo of some boy with his eyes popping out of his sockets. He was ugly looking asf. (😂 not lying, it was an ugly ass boy) made it worse when his eyes were popping out. 🤮  the boy had freckles. I think blonde or dirty blonde...maybe orange like hair and for some reason now i think about it. He looked similar to that boy at my middle school I HATED he was a dickhead to me.

He didn't like me at all and always hated on me. But his eye were always kinda popping out and he looked like an alien lmao. He did leave my middle school afterwards.  But that photo almost resembled him a little but I don't know....weird lol