🌛🌚🌜

I just realized that half the people I follow wants to become part of the Moon children cult.  I don't know why they would wanna join or be part of an evil group for. Half the time I see them posting things of the new BEN the oompa loompa green head one (the fake demonic version). Saying how much they love him or his cute, it's very weird to see.

It's like they are attracted to him to be part of the group just for him. Very uncomfortable to see, but if that is what they want they can go ahead and get themselves killed. They want him, go ahead join them. I don't know I'm just saying,  why be part of that evil group? They kill innocent people. 

Soooo weird, and also people love BEN so much some of them say they are him. They are the real BEN, turning themselves into him. Why do so many people love him so much? I don't get it. He has tons of followers who love him that much. Psh it's like a whole another cult group, get the holy water man.

 Psh it's like a whole another cult group, get the holy water man

Lmao.  I mean there is one person who really. Really think he is Ben. He changed his hair color and is trying to act like him so much. It makes me feel weird.....but go ahead I guess.

Also my girlfriend barely texts me anymore. She sees my texts but wont text back a lot anymore like she used too. Maybe she's still sad about her recent family member lost. But its strange how she doesn't text back a lot anymore.....maybe its nothing.