Partner Masturbation (Bonus 2)

"Jimin, I don't know about this." You state while biting onto your lower lip. "The whole point now that we're together is that I want you to touch me..." You mumble while Jimin starts preparing the romantic scene. He glances up at you while listening to you speak.

"You don't want to do it, baby? We can just do what we normally do if you want." He states while staring in your direction. Your teeth dig into your lower lip as you shrug your shoulders. You watch as he immediately puts down what he was doing to make his way towards you.

He leans in to press his lips against yours gently while placing his hands on your lower back, gently squeezing at your sides. The movement causes you to get butterflies in your stomach as you feel him holding you. Your lips gently press onto his for a second before he snakes his arm behind your neck. He places his hand on the back of your neck and gently pulls your head forward so you can now rest your head on his shoulder.

As you do so, you take a deep breath and Jimin begins gently combing his fingers through your hair.

"Hey," he speaks softly before resting his chin on the top of your head. "Baby, if you don't want to do this we don't have to." He states. You take a second without speaking to consider whether or not you really want to do this.

"If we do this, can we have a second round where you actually get to touch me? I don't want to be left pleasing myself. That's why we're doing this." Jimin softly smiles before removing his chin from the top of your head. He pulls back to look at you and gives you a big smile, eyes squinting as he smiles. The sight alone causes you to smile as well. You can see the genuine love and care in his eyes as he stares at you.

"Yes, baby, we can have a second round where I touch you. I'd never leave you high and dry." He states before biting onto his plump lower lip. You press your lips and nod your head.

"Okay... then we can do it." You state before letting out a soft noise of nervousness. He lets out a soft laugh at your nervousness before gently getting you to follow him. You make your way towards the bed and plop onto it, biting onto your lower lip as Jimin sets up the laptop on the bed.

Biting onto your lower lip, you lay onto the bed, watching as Jimin pulls up a porn video. He starts playing it as you take a deep breath. He steps away from you and walks towards the chair that's directly across from where the bed is. You begin to get started as Jimin sits down on the chair, eyes glued to you.

Your fingertips brush against the hem of your pants before you tuck your thumbs into the pants, slowly starting to slip them down your thighs, revealing the lacy underwear that you have on.

You gain the courage to look across the room at Jimin and see his eyes darken at the sight of you. His eyes are staring at your underwear and thighs as he licks his lips. He leans back in his chair, refraining from getting up and touching you.

You turn your head and look at the porn video, starting to watch it as you lick your lips. You watch as the man and woman start 69'ing, causing you to become eager. You press your thighs together to gain some friction as you start grinding your heat against your underwear.

You refrain from touching yourself to tease Jimin and yourself, merely staring at the video as you inhale a deep breath, feeling the heat between your thighs intensifying.

"Fuck, Y/N, I know you're not touching yourself to mess with me." You hear Jimin groaning from across the room. You smirk to yourself and move your gaze to Jimin, who's staring darkly at you. You lick your lips before spreading your legs at an achingly slow pace. You can hear Jimin's sharp inhale as he stares in your direction.