65

You're now looking online for any open house showings in the area. Thankfully, Jimin told you the areas that he gets assigned to when it comes to doing house tours.

"C'mon..." you mumble to yourself as you test out different zip codes in the realtor website. "He has to be doing an open house showing right now. He's not home." Pausing your fingers on the keyboard, you allow your fingers to rest on the keys as you blink slowly.

What if I can't find the house he's at?

You furrow your eyebrows.

Shut up. He's chased me endlessly. It's my turn to chase him.

You immediately type in one last zip code, deciding to test it out.

Low and behold, you finally see one open house show being held right now. You know the chances of him being there are high, but a little part of you starts doubting it.

Fuck it.

You reach for your phone, taking a picture of the address before immediately grabbing your car keys. You don't even pay attention to your outfit as you throw on a random pair of jeans and a random graphic t-shirt, tying the bottom hem of the shirt near your stomach into a knot as you tuck it in, exposing a little bit of your stomach.

Rushing, you slip on a pair of shoes without realizing what shoes they are.

On your way out of the front door, you're greeted by Namjoon and Jennie standing outside with their baby lying down in a stroller.

"Y/N!" Namjoon calls out while waving his hand in your direction. Jennie's gently pushing the stroller towards the grass, a butterfly landing on her baby's finger.

"Namjoon, look!" Namjoon glances back at Jennie and the baby, widens his eyes as he reaches his hands down towards his pockets, rushing to grab his phone before the butterfly leaves. Holding his phone, he nearly drops it before taking a picture of the cute event.

You rush towards the two of them, looking up at Namjoon.

"Hey, guys, sorry but I'm kind of in a rush right now," you state. You walk up to the baby and smile before waving down at the baby and it hits you. Jimin's been watching their baby whenever they go on date nights. Slowly, you look up at the two of them and bite onto your lower lip. "Would either of you happen to know where Jimin is?" Namjoon immediately tilts his head to the side.

"Oh... um..." he states before scratching the back of his neck. "I think he's working right now." You softly smile and nod your head.

I'm coming for you, Park Jimin.

________________________________________________________________________________

Parking your car, you immediately unbuckle your seatbelt and rush towards the large house.

"Welcome to our home tour!" you hear a chirpy voice coming from the entrance of the home. Eyes looking up at the figure, you're greeted by Candace speaking in a high voice as she greets everyone, a fake smile prevalent on her face. You merely huff, rolling your eyes before lifting your shoulders high. Walking firmly towards the entrance, you're ready to walk past her and ignore her as you search for Jimin. "Y/N?" she calls out. You merely pause and turn to her while a fake smile finds its way on your face.

"Hi, Candace." You state. She merely smiles before turning to her side, placing the tray of cookies she was holding onto the table by the front door.