34

You and Jimin were at his house, snacking on two large pizzas after round one of your intimate session. Jimin's TV was now playing Friends and the two of you looked over at the screen while his arm rested on your shoulder. He softly rubs your arm with his fingers as he pulls you closer to him. You look up at Jimin, biting onto your lower lip. This causes Jimin to turn to you with a silly look on his face. You let out a soft laugh before leaning your head against his shoulder.

"What's that face for?"

"What's that stare for?" he counteracts. You press your lips together as you arch an eyebrow.

"Two can do that." You say before turning to Jimin with your eyes crossed. You let out a soft laugh as you saw Jimin starting to laugh and smiling over at you. His smile slowly turns into a smirk as he stares down at you.

"I see someone's getting more comfortable with me." He taunts, softly poking your side. This causes you to flinch at his touch. You were far too ticklish to be touched like that. Jimin's eyebrows furrow as he looked at you. He eyes you up and down before he presses his lips together. "Are you... ticklish, baby?" He asks before lifting his eyebrows. You widen your eyes and quickly shake your head, causing him to hover over you like a lion hovering over its prey.

He begins to tickle you, pinning your waist down as his body hovers over you. You feel your lungs running out of oxygen as you let out a string of ugly laughs, ranging from a horse laugh to a scream-laugh. These laughs cause Jimin to laugh at you, his lungs starting to run out of air as well. He stares down at your face as he laughs, seeing how flushed and hot your face is becoming due to him tickling you.

"S-stop," you say as your hands push at Jimin's hard chest, your fingers gliding along his abs while doing so. He stares down at you, slowing down his fingers as he tickles you. He licks his lips while he sees your laughter dying down. He comes to a halt before leaning down, his nose brushing against yours. You take a deep breath as you stare up at him. Your chest continues to rise and fall as you stare into his eyes.

Glancing down at his lips, you remember round one from earlier and feel yourself growing excited again, eager to kiss him. You watch as he starts leaning further down, his bottom lip brushing against yours. You lean upwards, hands pressed against his chest as your fingertips explore the lines separating each and every portion of his toned abs. You feel him capturing your bottom lip in between his lips as he gently sucks onto your bottom lip, pulling your lips to his.

Meeting his lips, you grip onto his shoulders, no longer feeling shy as you feel the neediness growing inside of you. You feel a slight wetness forming down there as Jimin continues to kiss you, gripping onto your hips now as he pulls your lower body against his.

As the kiss intensifies, so does both of your breathing. Both of you smile into the kiss, hands growing greedy as you both grab and grope onto every part of each other's bodies.

Jimin's movements pause as he hears his phone ringing. You stare up at him, biting onto your lip.

Ignore it and give me round two.

You held the thought in your head, tempted to say it, yet a gut feeling prevents you from doing so.

Jimin's eyes give you an apologetic look before he gets up, walking over to his phone. He lets out a frustrated sigh as he runs his hand through his hair.

"It's work." He states before glancing at you, a pleading look in his eye as he silently asks if he can answer. You nod your head, giving him a soft smile. He smiles softly. "Hello?... What?... Oh, I mean, I'm a little busy-..." another soft sigh escapes his lips as he remains silent, listening to the other person on the line.