18

You woke up the next morning lying horizontally rather than vertically on the bed. Your body was flailed out, arms spread out, head turned to the side, and your legs hanging off the bed, feet inches from touching the floor. You immediately sat up, eyes widening at the strange dream you had.

Looking at your window, you noticed the window open, a bird perched on the tree near your home. Tilting your head to the side, your focus changed to Jimin's window, furrowing your eyebrows at the dream.

Was that a dream?

You immediately grabbed your phone, unlocking it and looking through your text messages with Jimin. A feeling of embarrassment started to form in your stomach, the palm of your hand going up to cover your face.

Realization hit you as you started referring to last night's events, your mind mentally reliving them as you remember Chan-mi or Chung-ha, remembering her telling you to call her whichever you prefer. Her hitting on you. Jimin making you leave the club so the night would go as planned. Jimin watching you every now and then while pleasing her. You following his movements. All up until you and Chan-mi came at the same time, followed by Jimin.

Oh my god, that actually happened.

You shook your head, immediately snapping out of it as you then looked back at Jimin's window, seeing Jimin finally in his living room. His hair was a mess, sticking out in some areas while some areas were still smoothed down on his scalp. His lips were extra plump this morning, eyes half open as he walked to his kitchen. He wasn't wearing a shirt, his abs out in the open as he walked towards the Keurig in his home. He started making a cup of coffee, stretching his arms up, revealing his muscular back to you while he did so. Once he stretched his body, he leaned down, cracking his back and neck as he then grabbed a coffee mug, placing it under the Keurig as it brewed his coffee.

You watched his morning routine before looking away for a moment, walking away from the window to start your own morning routine, starting with using the bathroom, brushing your teeth and washing your face. Once finished, you walked back into your bedroom, stepping towards your closet as you decided to find some of your workout clothes to go on a run this morning.

I can't just let the memories from last night keep bothering me. I need an outlet. Maybe I'll run then paint today.

You grabbed a pair of leggings and a sports bra, placing them on the bed before turning around to close your curtains. You noticed Jimin standing by his window, cup of coffee in hand as he stared up at you, grinning. His other hand was shoved into the pocket of his black sweatpants.

You awkwardly lifted your hand, waving at him as he stared up at you. He arched an eyebrow, taking a sip of his coffee before moving it back away from his lips. His hand moved out of his pocket as he waved back at you. A small smile formed on his lips before he pointed down at his cup of coffee with his index finger before pointing at you. You furrowed your eyebrows for a second before understanding what he was doing. You shook your head and pointed towards the direction of your kitchen. He nodded before stepping away from the window, giving one last grin and a wink as he disappeared into his bedroom.

You stayed standing by the window for a moment, shaking your head to yourself to snap out of it. You shut your curtains, getting dressed into the workout clothes placed on your bed. You then walked towards your kitchen, phone in your hand, as you grabbed a bottle of water and your headphones for your phone. Once stepping out of your house, you noticed Namjoon, who was also stepping out of his house.

"Namjoon!" you waved over at him. He turned towards you and then smiled widely, his dimples showing as he did so. He waved back before making his way towards you. He stopped when he was directly in front of you.