Prologue

****DISCLAIMER: ALL PARTIES ARE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT Y/N IS WATCHING JIMIN. HE KNOWS SHE IS WATCHING AND IS GIVING HIS CONSENT WITHOUT TELLING HER. YOU CAN STOP COMMENTING THAT SHE'S CREEPY NOW :) ****

"Sweetie, I can't believe you're already moving into your first home on your own," your mother said with proud, teary eyes. "If you need anything, I'm only ten minutes away, okay?"

"I know, mom." you said, picking up the last box of your clothing. You perched the box on your upper thigh as you took another glance at your mom. You walked into the front door, placing the box down before turning back to your mom and embracing her in a tight hug.

You just graduated college last year and have been living with your mom for your entire life. For the past year, your mom let you stay with her so you could pay off your student loans and start off debt-free when you got your own place. With your promotion this year, and the last of your student loans being paid off, you decided it was time to move out on your own. Your mom suggested living with friends and starting off with roommates. You disagreed because your best friend went to college out of state and found a job there. She promised to visit monthly though and will be stopping by in two days to help you decorate the place and organize everything.

"Well, I'll leave you to start unpacking. I love you and I'm so proud of you." She said before giving you one last hug. "Goodnight, sweetie. I love you."

"Goodnight, mom. I'll call you so you can stop by when my place is fully decorated and unpacked." You said, smiling excitedly before watching as she walked back to her car. You let out a relieved sigh before glancing to the left, seeing a car pulling up to the house next door. You tilted your head to the side and squinted your eyes to attempt to get a better look at the figure. It was too dark outside to get a clear view of what, you assumed, your neighbor looked like.

Even though you couldn't see what your neighbor looked like, you figured it wouldn't hurt to try making friends in this neighborhood. Biting your lower lip, you nervously raising your hand before giving the person a slight wave. The person walked into their house without acknowledging the wave.

They probably didn't see me. Maybe I should try making friends with my neighbor tomorrow morning when the sun is up.

You moved your hand upwards, ruffling your fingers through your hair while taking a deep breath. You slowly pivoted your feet, turning around to walk into the front door. Once inside, you closed the door and made sure to lock it quickly. Glancing around the bare walls and floor covered with boxes, you shook your head, deciding not to start unpacking until tomorrow. After all, you should get a good night's sleep, so you don't look like a sleep deprived zombie when you try talking to the neighbor again.

Nodding to yourself, you unpacked the box with your pajamas, pillows and bed sheets in them. You decided to change and start getting ready for bed. As you stepped into the bedroom, you placed your clothes on the bathroom counter. Glancing in the mirror, you tied your hair up and took a deep breath, a smile forming on your face.

You did it, Y/N. You're finally living on your own, in a nice home, with a nice job.

Looking away from the mirror, you began your nighttime skincare routine. You washed your face, brushed your teeth, and applied all the skincare products. You walked back into your bedroom, starting to put the bedsheets onto the bed. Walking to the other side of the bed, you groaned slightly as the bedsheets slipped off the other side of the bed. Walking back to the other side, you adjusted the bedsheets again before crossing your arms over your chest and giving yourself a nod of accomplishment. You placed the pillows on the bed and began fluffing them before stopping as you heard a strange banging noise. You furrowed your brows as you looked around the room. You heard another loud bang and immediately ran to one of the packed boxes, grabbing the item that you were glad your mom told you to get. Pepper spray.

You held the pepper spray tightly in your hand as you looked around the living room. You walked behind boxes, looking at every part of the room. The banging stopped. You let out a sigh of relief, but that didn't last long. You widened your eyes as you heard a girl screaming, grasping the pepper spray tightly again. You ran to the other rooms of the house, not finding anyone. A confused expression formed on your face before you heard the noise closer to the kitchen. You ran to the kitchen, looking outside of the patio door. No one was in the backyard.

What the hell is that noise?

You were about to turn around and walk back to the bedroom before something caught your eye. The neighbor's curtains were open. You saw a man standing behind the couch, a smirk plastered on his face as he spoke. His hair was hanging loosely over his forehead, dyed a stunning silver color. His eyes were a deep, chocolate brown with a hint of mischief in them. His skin was glowing and flawless, his cheeks plump. His hand moved up to comb his hair back as he licked his lips.

Whoa.

His lips. His lips were plump and shiny. Possibly wearing lip gloss or a shiny lip balm. His jawline was well defined and sharp. His shoulders were broad, but not too broad. He was shirtless, his arms muscular but not overly muscular.

You licked your lips as you found yourself scanning his entire body as he kept talking to someone who was not in the line of sight.

He had a six pack on his stomach and the muscles seemed to tense as he let out a laugh. You found your eyes lowering to the waistband of his underwear.

"Damn it..." you muttered to yourself, biting your lower lip as you found yourself disappointed with the fact that you couldn't admire every inch of his body.

Suddenly, he took aggressive steps forward, walking to the front of the couch before moving his hands down and lifting a girl who was on his couch. You felt a feeling of warmth forming in your stomach as you watched him lifting the girl, her legs wrapping around his waist. You watched as his body began grinding, rolling, moving against hers. You found your tongue gliding along your lower lip as you immediately shook your head, covering your eyes with your hands.

You pervert, this is gross. You can't be getting turned on from watching someone having sex without your permission. It's not right. This isn't right.

You slowly uncovered your eyes, moving your hands down to see her removing his boxers. You widened your eyes as you ran to the window, closing the blinds. You let out a deep breath that you didn't realize you were holding in.

Was... THAT... my neighbor?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!!! This is the first book I've ever published on Wattpad and the inspiration just came to me one night when I was ready to go to bed. I hope all of you enjoy this book! 💕