29

Jimin's hands are combing through your hair, tangling his fingers in your soft hair as he tugs on it. He lets out a groan against your lips, his lips growing far more plump from the pressure of having your lips against his. You let out a soft moan as Jimin pulls your hair, causing you to tilt your head back, giving him access to your neck. His plump lips begin trailing down the side of your mouth, to your jawline, making his way achingly slow to your neck.

"J-Jimin, more." You breathe out, causing Jimin to smirk against your skin. His bottom lip traces along your jawline as he changes his destination to your ear. Placing kisses and softly brushing his tongue along your jawline, he presses his lips directly under your ear.

You can hear his heavy breathing and the sound of his lower body rubbing against yours. The sensation of having your forbidden fruit makes your body tingle and ache for him.

"More what, baby?" he purrs into your ear. You can hear the rasp and lust in his voice. He almost sounds like a different person while he's lusting, his voice sounding deeper and more manly compared to his normally gentle voice.

"I-I want..." you start, but your voice trails off as your eyes roll back from the feeling of his teeth softly grazing your neck. You can hear a deep chuckle escaping from his chest as he pulls away quickly from you. Your body jolts up as you stare up at him, anger present in your eyes. "W-why'd you pull aw-away?" you question. He tilts his head to the side as he stares down at you.

"Mm, baby I don't think you remembered what you said earlier," he says as he teasingly rests his hand on your hip. "I'm trying to be selfish, remember? You wanted me to be selfish and do what I want." He says before he leans down, beginning to place kisses on your neck. He mumbles onto your hot skin as he stares up at you, leaving open-mouthed kisses on you. "And what I want is to tease you and make you beg for it."

You widen your eyes as you watch Jimin's lips trailing down your neck to your collarbones, lightly sucking and gently biting on the area as his hands rest on your hips, already preparing to pull your outfit down. You lean your head back as Jimin makes his way down your stomach, feeling a tingle of butterflies in your stomach.

This feeling was sensational. Having Jimin's touch exhilarated you, making your body heat up by the minute. With each movement Jimin did, it teased you further, causing you to feel tingly in your womanhood. Jimin's hands started rubbing and softly squeezing onto your hips before pulling his lips away from your body. You stare up at Jimin, eyes widened with shock. You'd never been this needy before. Even while watching Jimin, you were never this needy to have his touch on you. Now, however, there was a fiery pit in you, aching and begging to be extinguished.

Jimin's eyes stare hungrily down at you as his hands trail to the hem of your shirt. He licks his lips, causing you to stare at the lips that were now tinted red from the amount of making out you two had done. His plump lips remain still as your eyes trail back up to his, noticing his eyes already waiting for yours. He arches an eyebrow, glancing down at your shirt before looking back into yours. You quickly nod your head, causing Jimin to duck down.

You widen your eyes at his actions.

I thought you were asking permission to take it off... not play with my tits already.

Jimin senses your shock and winks up at you. He lowers his head to your stomach, his teeth gripping onto the material of your shirt, slowly starting to raise the shirt with nothing but his teeth. Upon raising it up to expose your lacy bra, his eyes darken and he lifts one hand away from your body, signaling for you to sit up.