21

"Alright, I think that's a good place to stop for today. I think we covered most of the important things." Jimin stated as he leaned over, gently grabbing the notepad from your hands once you finished writing down the next few rules. Your list totaled 15 rules (7 of which consisted of Asterisks), ranging from what not to do, what to do, what words to use, signals of wanting to stop, etc.

It felt odd to you, knowing that Jimin most likely wouldn't even touch you, but you still needed 'stop' commands. Jimin insisted it would make you more comfortable, which you weren't entirely certain about yet. So far, you haven't felt a need for Jimin to stop fucking a girl in front of you. After all, it is just a kink game, isn't it?

"Okay, do you want me to make a copy of the contract for you?" you asked, looking over at Jimin as you ripped the page of the rules from his notepad, handing him the notepad with the blank pages. He looked down at the notepad as he looked up at you. He smiled softly before he looked down at the floor.

"You can send me a copy whenever you get the chance to, baby," he started before licking his lips to look up at you, eyes locking with yours before his eyes drifted down to stare at your lips. "I have the rules memorized already."

"Memorized? I think you're taking this a little too seriously, Jimin."

"When it comes to doing my best to not offend you, being safe is better than being disrespectful."

Your brows raised in shock for a moment before you slowly started to nod. You watched as Jimin's tongue started to glide along his lower lip, his eyes still looking at your lips. He noticed you watching his eyes and met your eye contact before smiling at you.

"We didn't settle one thing though," Jimin stated before looking into your eyes. He stepped forward, taking one of your hands in his before he spoke. "If you feel you don't want to do this anymore, just let me know." He said with a soft smile.

"What makes you think that would happen?" Jimin's soft eyes turned slightly colder as he stared at you. He ran his fingers through his hair, nervously tugging at the ends as he did so.

"J-just in case you... end up liking someone else or feel too weird about the situation, or something."

End up liking someone else? Why was that the first thought to form in his head?

Jimin noticed your hesitation and decided to open his mouth once more. "I-I mean... y-you can still see people while we have this game going on. I just-just in case you... feel guilty doing this game while you're... um... seeing... someone." You raised your eyebrows as you looked up at Jimin, softly digging your teeth into your plump lower lip.

"O-oh... right. Is that because you're casually dating someone?" You asked, glancing down. Once your eyes looked up at Jimin, he had stepped closer to you and gently placed his hand on yours. He stared down at you while shaking his head immediately.

"No," he stated softly. He then took a deep breath before looking into your eyes. "I just... don't want you to feel like you're stuck in this game if you had your eye on someone else." He simply stated before shoving his hands into his pockets. You nodded your head for a moment, seeing the longing look in Jimin's eyes.

Bored? Of a man who lets me test out my kinks?

________________________________________________________________________________

Monday morning, you walked into the office wearing a white button-up shirt, black slacks and a pair of black Gucci high heels that your father had gotten you for your birthday. In your hand was a matching Gucci purse given to you by your mother.