3

You let out a deep sigh as you turned the stove off, lifting the plate and scooping some of the chicken and veggies onto your plate. You got a small serving of rice on the side and smiled to yourself as you looked down at the plate. You walked over to the tiny dining room table and bent over, placing the plate onto the table. You wandered back into the kitchen and grabbed an empty glass, pouring some water into it. You began cutting into the chicken and started eating at your dining room table by yourself. Letting out a lonely sigh, you glanced over at the clock.

7:38 PM.

You reached over, grabbing the remote to the tv that was sitting in the living room. You turned on the TV and scrolled through the channels, furrowing your eyebrows as you tried to find something good to watch. You let out a sigh as nothing good was on before deciding to switch the channel to the cartoon channel. A small smile formed on your face as you saw they were playing Spongebob. You continued eating alone while watching cartoons, occasionally laughing at the tv.

After finishing your food, you began washing the dishes, playing music from your phone. You heard a car door slam shut as you furrowed your eyebrows, curiously glancing outside. Your eyebrows immediately lifted as you noticed your hot neighbor pushing a girl's back against the car door. You leaned in a bit closer to the window only to see that it wasn't the same girl as yesterday. You leaned a little too close, bumping your nose and forehead into the window as you let out a groan in pain.

Pulling away from the window, you placed your hand on your nose in pain. Your eyes, however, continued to watch the steamy makeout session happening against the car.

Damn. Can't even wait until you get into the house, huh?

You watched as he pulled away from her, his tongue gliding along his lips as he stared down at her. She placed her hand over her mouth, giggling as he bit his lip. He started to use his hand to push against the car door, moving his body away from her before carrying her bridal style into his house.

Panicked, you shut off the water in the sink and placed the dish you had just finished cleaning onto the drying rack before rushing towards the bedroom. As you made it to your bedroom, you plopped onto the bed, watching as you saw his figure stepping into view of the window with her in his arms. He tossed her onto the same exact spot of the couch as the girl the other day before hovering over her. You widened your eyes as you saw the way his body began rolling against hers. His bulge was very prominent in his jeans. You arched an eyebrow as you subconsciously started to lick your lips, eyes too focused on his body to even worry about him catching you staring.

His hand began creeping down her body and you found yourself leaning back against the bed, your hand following his movements as you imagined him doing these things to you. He started grinding on her body and your lips parted in shock at how good he was at moving his body when it hit you.

The books on his bookshelf were about dancing and choreography.

So, he's a dancer... that explains how he's so good at moving his hips like that.

You arched your back as your fingers began copying his movements, rubbing along your heat in the same direction as his hand was. As he slipped his hand in her panties, you did the same. You felt your breath hitching in the back of your throat as you let out a soft sigh of pleasure. His lips were on her neck and you found yourself tilting your head to the side to imagine him doing it to you. You watched as she tugged his shirt off, tossing it to an area of the floor that wasn't visible to you. Your eyes widened in lust as you saw his defined chest area and arms. You bit onto your lower lip, pausing your movements as you took a moment to admire his body once more.

At any moment, you were expecting him to close the curtains in his home and found yourself becoming upset at the thought of not being able to see his body.

To your surprise, his eyes never even wandered to the window.

Maybe he thinks that this house is still vacant. He didn't really notice me moving my stuff in yesterday.

You watched as he kissed up her neck to her lips. His plump lips brushing over hers as she parted her lips, moaning. Her hands combed through his hair, revealing more of his forehead as you let out a moan yourself, hand teasing your heat through your panties once again. He started dragging his tongue along her neck and you furrowed your eyebrows imagining how warm and minty his breath felt against her skin.

After what seemed like hours of teasing each other, she was fully naked, and he was only in his boxers. Her hands were gripping onto his length through his boxers and you watched his face contort in pleasure. You watched as his lips parted and you assumed that a deep groan escaped his lips.

Once her fingers began slipping under the waistband of his boxers, your eyes widened.

Hm, maybe I'll get to see him fully naked today... unless he carries her into his bedroom before she gets those boxers off.

Her hands tugged down his boxers and you excitedly sat up in your bed, biting your lower lip. You watched his length spring out of his boxers and your jaw dropped. His length was so long and thick. Her hand was barely able to fully wrap around his thickness.

You watched as she began stroking his cock and watched his handsome face contorting as he received her pleasure. You pressed your lips together, pulling your hand out of your clothes as you felt a slight tinge of jealously forming in your body for a moment.

Don't be fooled, you know you don't even know his name and that you've barely even spoken to him. You just can't shake the feeling of jealousy away regardless of these facts.

That should be my hand around him.

You watched him moving his hips forward and back, fucking her hand as she tightened her grip around him. He brought his fingers to his mouth, gathering some of his spit onto his fingers before reaching down to her heat and rubbing his wet fingers along her lips. Her body flinched at the sudden contact and he began pinching, rubbing, and rolling her clit between his fingertips. You were in a trance again, the jealousy slowly fading as you watched him work his magic on her heat. His fingers skillfully rubbed against her clit before he slid his middle and index fingers into her. You watched his fingers disappearing inside of her as his thumb continued to flick and rub against her clit, making her body shiver.

You watched as he slowly raised his head, smirking down at her before something caught his attention and he looked at it. His stare was slightly in your direction as you let your body drop onto the floor.

Shit, shit, shit. Did I just get caught?

You slowly raised your head about a minute later and noticed she was still on the couch and he had walked over to his coffee table. He was standing by the coffee table, one of its drawers open as he was fiddling with a small, square-shaped plastic. A condom. You let out a sigh of relief as you realized he was just looking in your direction to find a condom.

I should close my curtains now because that was too close.

You immediately reached your hands to both sides of the curtains and shut them before sitting back on your bed.

What is coming over me? Why am I so turned on by watching people have sex? I don't even have their permission... this is so wrong.

But...

If he didn't want people watching, he would close his curtains... right?

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday! Had a busy day but here's another chapter ❤