20

You stared over at Jimin who was sipping on a glass of vodka. He arched an eyebrow as he caught you staring at him, leaning in towards the table before placing his arms on the table. His head tilted to the side as he smiled over at you.

"So, let's fix this awkwardness, shall we?" he asked, setting his drink down onto the coaster, intertwining his fingers together as he rested his hands politely onto the table.

"So... um..." you started, glancing around the restaurant to make sure no one was around to hear your conversation. "I just was... wondering... h-how do we act whenever we aren't doing that... um... game?" You asked, biting anxiously onto your lower lip. Jimin leaned forward, his head remaining tilted as a small grin formed on his lips. He licked his lips for a moment as he began speaking.

"How do we act?" he asked, arching an eyebrow as he then let out a soft laugh. "We act normally, beautiful."

"N-no... I mean... do we just act like friends or..." You watched as Jimin licked his lower lip, staring into your eyes as you nervously looked down at your drink.

After a few moments of silence, Jimin started to open his mouth to speak. He looked up at the waitress who stood next to your booth, smiling down at the two of you as she started to speak. This caused Jimin to close his mouth, looking down at his drink for a moment.

"Alright, I've got a burger and some chicken tenders, who ordered which?" she asked. Jimin spoke while staring down at the table for a moment.

"I had the burger." He stated before looking up, his eyes meeting yours as she placed the food on the table.

"Enjoy your meal, let me know if you two need anything." You and Jimin both nodded, mumbling a 'thank you' before you started to dig into your chicken tenders, taking a bite of them as Jimin watched you, smiling to himself.

"Tell me, Y/N," Jimin asked, taking the bun off his burger to put some ketchup on it. "Have you ever had a friend with benefits?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

"N-no... I was always too focused on school to d-do anything like... um... that." You stated before stuffing a few of your fries into your mouth. Jimin grinned softly at you.

"I really like you, Y/N. I want you to feel comfortable with what we're doing," Jimin started before taking a bite of his burger, closing his eyes for a moment as he savored the taste. You watched as he continued chewing on his burger before he reached over, grabbing a napkin and wiping the side of his mouth. "Maybe we should... set a few rules."

"Rules?" you asked, swallowing the chicken tender you had in your mouth. Jimin nodded while grabbing one of his fries. "I'm taking it that you've had a friend with benefits before." You stated, looking up at him for a moment. He slowly nodded his head before he gripped onto his burger, taking another big bite of his burger.

"Emphasis on had..." he mumbled to himself. You looked up, tilting your head to the side as you stared over at him.

"Huh?" you asked, not hearing what he mumbled. He shook his head, smiling over at you before lowering his head as he took another bite of his burger. He watched as you nodded your head, taking another bite of one of your chicken tenders. He smiled gently as he watched you eating, taking a mental note of the way you take one bite of the tender before letting it sit to cool down slightly to prevent burning the root of your mouth.

You looked over, noticing him staring and reached a hand up to cover your mouth as you continued to eat. This caused Jimin to let out a soft laugh. He continued to watch you, picking up another fry from his plate as he rested his other arm on the table, resting his hand against the side of his face as he watched you. You weren't aware, but he was adding your little habits onto the list of your other habits that he knew about.