14

You entered Jimin's house, eyes wide as you finally saw what his house looked like from the interior.

The shelves of his bookcase were filled with hardly any room to fit more novels or books in his collection. You looked into his kitchen and noticed the black marble countertop, a fancy coffee and espresso maker sitting on top of the marble. His dining room area lacked any furniture, leaving a wide open space on the wood flooring. He had a large TV sitting on top of a TV stand with cabinets in them. The cabinets had glass on the front of it, revealing his large collection of DVDs, CDs, and dance videos.

The coffee table you had seen many times looked much more elegant in person, the glass top of it shining underneath the light coming from the fan hanging above your head. You bit onto your lower lip, remembering the time you almost got caught and he had grabbed a condom from this very coffee table.

Why keep condoms out here when anyone could open that drawer?

You sat down on his white leather couch, crossing your legs as your sweatpants slightly rose, hugging more tightly at your ankles. Jimin came back from the front door, holding two large boxes of pizza. You widened your eyes as you saw the amount of pizza he ordered. He grinned down at you with amusement before setting the two boxes onto his coffee table.

"What?"

"Is there a party going on or something that I'm not aware of? Why so much pizza?" you asked, letting out a laugh. He shook his head, a playful look in his eyes.

"No. I just haven't eaten today yet," he started before plopping onto the couch next to you, opening the pizza boxes and handing you a plate. He grabbed his own, choosing the largest slice in his box as his tongue hungrily dragged along his lips. "I was practicing a dance routine and forgot to eat. So, I thought it'd be better to get you your own box, just in case I finish this one." He said, stuffing the pizza into his mouth, rolling his eyes back as he savored the taste.

You tilted your head to the side, watching Jimin's expressions as he ate the pizza. Your teeth dug into your lower lip before you shook your head. Reaching down, you grabbed a slice of pizza from your box and he grabbed the remote, turning his TV on.

"So, The Notebook first? Or Casino Royale?" Jimin questioned, eyes locked on you. He took another bite of his pizza, lips puckering as he chews on his bite.

You've got to be kidding me. His lips pout when he eats?

"Uh, maybe Casino Royale first." The words came out of your mouth while your brain was still focused on his lips and how cute he looked.

Jimin nodded, getting up and putting it into the DVD player, bending over as he did so. You got a perfect view of his side profile, seeing his shirt rise as he bent over and put the DVD in. His abs were well defined and prominent as he leaned down. He looked up, noticing you staring at him before he laughed, fully standing up. His hand combed through his hair as he arched a brow.

"See something you like?" he laughed before he sat back down onto the couch with you, grabbing his plate as he crossed his legs on the couch, leaning back. You snapped out of it once you felt his arm perched onto your shoulder.

You felt yourself becoming nervous before you shook your head, taking a bite of your pizza to relax. His fingers found their way to your hair and you subconsciously leaned into his body. Glancing down at your body leaning into his, he smiles to himself, his fingers playing with the ends of your hair.

You became too interested in the movie to notice Jimin staring down at you instead, his tongue occasionally gliding along his lips as he watched your reactions to the movie. He then looked up, glancing over at the window that you two communicated through earlier. He tilted his head to the side for a moment, pressing his lips together before getting an idea.