51

"Jimin, we're running late!" you exclaim before grabbing Jimin's hand as you desperately tug on it, trying to pull him towards you as you stand at the front door of his home. Letting out a gentle chuckle, he allows you to drag him out of the house before he locks the door behind you two.

Struggling to get into the car, you stare down at your watch and rush towards his car as you reach out to open the car door. Jimin attempts to reach out to open it for you but you swat his hand away.

"Jimin! We don't have time for chivalry right now! Get in the car and drive!" you exclaim, causing Jimin to smile widely as he makes his way towards his side of the car. Plopping into the driver's seat, he buckles his seatbelts and puts the car in reverse, backing out of the driveway quickly.

Glancing at Namjoon and Jennie's house, you face palm as you see that all of their lights are off, meaning that they're already at the restaurant, most likely growing impatient as they wait for you. You slap Jimin's arm.

"Yah! Stop hitting me. We'll be there soon." He states as he continues to steer the wheel and press his foot onto the accelerator. You slap his arm one more time, causing him to reach a hand up, grabbing onto your wrist gently as he then takes your hand in his. Intertwining your fingers together, he softly grins before turning into the parking lot. He quickly pulls into a parking spot, causing you to shift in your seat as he jerks the steering wheel. Your body rattles a bit as he parks before both of you are unbuckling your seatbelts, rushing to get into the restaurant.

Upon entering the restaurant, you see Namjoon and Jennie laughing about something else and you glance down at your watch.

15 minutes late.

You look over at Jimin, ready to scold him for wanting to have a quick love making session before the dinner. Preventing the scolding, Jimin grabs your hand and leads the way to the dinner table, pulling out the chair for you as you sit down, narrowing your eyes at him.

"Sorry we're late," he states before he sits down, adjusting his tie as he plops onto his seat. You give Jennie an apologetic look, feeling guilty for making the pregnant woman wait. "I just got off work and had to pick Y/N." he lies out of his teeth, causing you to internally roll your eyes.

"That's okay! We got here five minutes ago. We haven't even ordered yet." Namjoon states before a waiter comes over to hand everyone a menu. You smile and thank the waiter before you start to skim the menu at the different options. "What are you craving, baby?" he asks Jennie as he looks over at her, smiling softly. She shrugs her shoulders before reaching down to gently pat her stomach.

"I'm not sure... it seems like our little angel wants to have some chicken." She states while she smiles down at her large stomach. You softly smile over at her as you watch how she looks down at the baby in her stomach with love.

"Chicken parmesan it is." He states before he calls the waiter over, asking for chicken parmesan for the both of them.

You and Jimin are still glancing down at the menu before you look over at Jimin, pointing to some of the options on the menu.

"Baby, they have spaghetti." You point down at the option, nudging Jimin to tease him. He scrunches his nose up and shakes his head.

"I eat spaghetti all the time," he whines before he points down at the menu. "I think I'm gonna try the garlic butter shrimp pasta." He states before placing his menu down. Hooking his arm around your shoulder, he looks down at you. "What are you going to get, princess?" You shrug your shoulders for a moment before you begin skimming the menu again.