43

"Here," you insist, watching as Jimin grips the paintbrush in an odd way. Leaning over, you rest your hand on top of his and adjust his fingers to hold the brush better. "You're holding a brush, not your cock, Jimin." You tease, pulling away before staring down at the tarp beneath both of you.

Jimin smirks at your words before shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess the view from your window isn't as good as we thought, because I definitely don't hold my cock like that, sweetheart." You roll your eyes and nudge him playfully before staring down at the canvas.

"So, what kind of painting were you thinking of?" You inquire. Jimin shrugs his shoulders and then looks up at you.

"I want something spontaneous." He says eagerly.

"Okay, in that case, maybe we should-" You state before widening your eyes as Jimin already starts painting without you. He starts drawing random lines along with splotches of paint on the tarp. You merely blink before Jimin innocently looks up at you.

"Oh... right... you're supposed to be teaching me." He lets out a nervous laugh before you smile softly. A loud laugh erupts from your chest as you feel your body finally releasing all of the negative emotions from earlier. Jimin tilts his head, confused as to why this was what made you laugh. A small smile still forms on his face as he watches your laughter, regardless of his confusion. He decides not to question it and begins to smile to himself as you lean down, doing the same actions as him, dragging the paintbrush bristles along the tarp.

"Actually... sometimes it's more fun to paint this way." You state before eagerly picking up a mixing bowl and mixing some white paint with a soft hint of pink, making a soft baby pink color. You start to paint small designs and patterns along the tarp while Jimin works on his side of the tarp. Jimin starts to arch his body down, trying his best to make the design as cute as yours is. He keeps glancing over at your side of the tarp, furrowing his eyebrows as he attempts to copy some of the small images you're painting.

A soft huff escapes his lips as he sits up straight, staring down at his work, shaking his head. Hearing the huff, you look up at the man and notice his lower lip curling out into a pout. You slowly sit up straight and stare up at him while you tilt your head to the side.

"What's wrong?" you ask, watching as Jimin shakes his head before tapping the wooden end of the paintbrush on his chin.

"My side isn't as cute as yours." He pouts, jutting out his plump lower lip further. You arch an eyebrow before scooting closer to him, resting one hand on the back of his neck. Your other hand drops the paintbrush in your hand onto the tarp and you lean forward, crashing your lips against his. Jimin's taken by surprise as you do so, causing his eyes to widen for a moment before he eagerly allows his lips to press tenderly against yours.

Pulling away from the kiss, you smile up at the man.

"You dance, so you know how to express your emotions with your body. Use your wrist and put the paintbrush on the tarp. Move your wrist and use it to express how that kiss made you feel." You state before leaning back down, allowing your paintbrush to make random swirls and twists as you close your eyes, imagining the feeling of Jimin's lips on yours while you do so. "Like this. I'm thinking of our kiss right now." You state, causing a small smile to form on Jimin's face. He stares at your hand that begins making loops around the page. One of your loops forms the shape of a heart, causing Jimin's smile to widen further.

Taking your advice, he closes his eyes, placing the brush on the tarp before he begins to start expressing his emotions with his wrist. He's using a blue paint, starting to draw little lines and waves across the tarp. You open your eyes to peek at Jimin's drawing. His eyes are now open and he's painting stick figures holding hands at one of the corners of the tarp. You softly smile before turning to your side of the tarp again.