17

You waited in your bedroom, fingers fiddling with the edges of your dress. You let your teeth bite into your lower lip, nervously. Anticipating the kinky, hot scenario in your mind, you felt yourself growing hot. You looked up at the window, letting a soft groan escape your lips as you patiently waited on your bed, squeezing your thighs tightly together.

Even though Chan-mi was hitting on you and had already initiated in a conversation with you, Jimin had pulled you to the side and told you to allow him to take her home. He insisted that you leave before the two of them. You had a little feeling in your gut that told you it was because he was surprised at her being straightforward with her flirting with you. Or possibly his ego was hurt, knowing that Chan-mi was attracted to you first, approaching you before even thinking about Jimin.

He even went as far as to not tell Chan-mi about your kink, knowing it would make her crave you more. All he told her was that you were experimenting a kink so she thinks it's his idea rather than yours.

You lowered your gaze to your cell phone next to you, sitting face-up on the bed. Waiting for the screen to light up, you stared excitedly at the phone. Your eyes widened immediately as you saw the light of the screen, hands eagerly grasping onto the edges of your phone.

Jimin: just got out of the cab. Ready for our game, baby?

Your eyes widened in excitement, a slight sparkle in your eyes as your thumbs started typing ferociously against the touchscreen of your phone.

You: I'm ready.

You pressed the send button, your body shifting on the bed as you tried to get a view of them stepping into the house from his front porch. You eagerly bit onto your lip as you watched the two of them entering his home. Jimin closed the door behind Chan-mi, showing her around his living room. Her eyes darted in multiple directions as she became enticed by the décor in his home, along with the books on his shelf. She walked over to them, dragging her index finger along the spine of one of the books. One of his dance books.

Jimin was leaning against the bookshelf, talking to her as she examined the book, licking his lower lip before letting his eyes move to look over at you through the window. Seeing your eager eyes watching him, you watched as his lips curved up into a small smirk, an eye shutting as he winked in your direction, placing his hand on the small of her back. She looked up at him and smiled, giggling you presumed.

You watched Jimin guide her to the couch, letting her sit down before you tried to read their lips as they talked. Unable to understand any of the movements of their lips as they talked, you let out a soft sigh. You craved, in fact, needed, to hear what Jimin said to get women to be so eager for him. His attractive face is definitely an asset that he uses to seduce women, but you were curious what else he was capable of with his seduction. You've seen him fuck girls, yes, but you've never seen how he manages to add onto his sexiness.

Unexpectedly, you watched Jimin stand up from the couch, walking towards the empty area in his dining room. You widened your eyes as he moved his hair out of his face, winking over at you as he mouthed "enjoy the show" before starting to dance. You assumed Chan-mi had asked why he owned so many books about dancing, and here he was, showing her exactly why.

He continued to grind his body, along to music that you couldn't hear. You watched his hips moving sensually as he bit onto his lower lip. He got onto the floor, beginning to grind on the floor, causing your jaw to drop. You licked your lips, watching as Chan-mi had the same reaction as you. You watched Chan-mi stand up from her spot on the couch, clapping her hands once he finished his dance, pulling him by his shirt towards her. His hands rested on her waist as he leaned in, allowing his lips to press against hers.